Orlando, Florida 32808
Accomplished 9 years of Financial Services Industry experience both as an individual contributor and as a manager in a fast-paced, busy environment.
PROFESSIONAL EMPLOYMENT HISTORY
BB&T formerly Colonial Bank/Iplacement, Orlando, FL 4/03 – Present
Corporate Trust Document Specialist II
• Audit mortgage post closing loan packages in accordance with the review and certification procedures required by Ginniemae, Freddiemac and Fanniemae for both initial and final certification for sale on the secondary market. Loan packages could consist of 1-500+ loans daily.
• Ensured that custodial forms are prepared and executed in accordance with regulations.
• Maintained accurate inventory control records for pooled loans by preparing proper reports.
• Performed as team leader and work coordinator for other document custodians.
Assistant Trust Officer/Supervisor (same department as above)
• Supervised a team of Analysts (4-7 employees) in the daily review of loan files that required electronic certification and maintenance of the tracking database. There could be anywhere from 1-2000+ daily depending on the client.
• Coordinate the daily workflow to ensure that required documents are received and meet Ginniemae (GNMA), Freddiemac (FHLMC), Fanniemae (FNMA) and Federal Home Loan Bank (FHLB) requirements.
• Assisted with ongoing quality control and training. If there were errors the file was given back to the Analyst to correct.
• Interacted with management of internal and external organizations as contact for the department.
• Monitored reports for compliance performed by Analysts.
• Signed wires and loan advance/paydown tickets (up to $1 million dollars) as needed.
BS-Business Administration, Columbia College, Orlando, FL 2009 – 2012
AS-Business Administration, Gulf Coast Community College, Panama City, FL 1998 – 2001