Experienced with computer skills, detailed uniformed and efficient work skills.
· Incorporated daily safety plans for a team.
· 6 years of computer and document skills
· 6 years of fast paced sorting and filing skills.
· Well adapted to a fast work environment.
· Experienced at working as a team player at day to day duties.
· 6 years of safety and wellness training to train other employees.
· 4 Years of mechanical experience.
· 5 years of sales and customer incorporated profits.
· 6+ years of supervisory and leadership skills.
UPS, Sagamore, MA Location
August 15, 2003 to current 2009
· Trained as a driver supervisor which required extreme ability to set up routes and areas to make numbers and hours incorporate with district compliance.
· Safety training on driving and wellness monthly to perform day to day scenario to employees with ability to perform jobs more efficiently and effectively, to comply with UPS standards.
· Ranked 3 on sales leads to grow the business. High experience on customer relation’s and knowledge of customer satisfaction.
· To perform job duties in a timed and efficient manner.
· Safety committee to train 50+ driver’s daily. Testing, training and UPS standards in order to make driver’s perform job safely and time efficient. Performing daily driving demos and scenario’s.
·Computer analysis and document skills to perform time studies, on road observation’s and on job analysis.
· Work as a team and provide the utmost customer satisfaction, gain respect and dignity of customer account’s.
Debross Oil Co., New Bedford, MA
June 1999 to August 2003
· Spent 1 year of detailed time to re-organize and arrange customer’s and delivery routes to make daily delivery more productive and time efficient.
· Gained a few large business accounts which acquired other accounts placing me with a “Grow the business” Award.
· Acquired my CDL license and propane license.
· Dispatching of driver routes and daily set-up.
· Handling customer request’s and complaints, ensured customer satisfaction for our family owed company.
· Driver/ Oil delivery and propane delivery.
· Minor mechanical duties on trucks and equipment.
Graduated Wareham High 1992, Wareham MA, 02571
4 years U.S. Army. Veteran. Fort Jackson, SC
63 Bravo(light wheel vehicle mechanic) Term 1992-1997
Associate’s Degree at Columbia Community College, SC
Degree in Business MGT.
Jack Congdon: UPS district manager. Contact 781-***-****
Other References are available upon request.