OBJECTIVE: Seeking an entry level engineering position in a challenging environment that utilizes team-work effort for researching, learning and developing engineering technologies.
EDUCATION: Florida International University, Miami, Florida, Graduated May 2nd 2011
Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering, GPA 3.63/4.0
• Evaluation of Engineering Data
• Engineering Economy
• Electronics I/Digital Electronics
• Computer Programming (Java)
• Microcomputer I & II
• Circuit Analysis/Integrated Circuit
• Software Engineering
• Computer Design
• Telecom. Network Security
Senior Design Project: Automated Wireless Greenhouse Sensor Network.
• It employed two sensor nodes to measure the temperature and humidity which were integrated with a single arduino microcontroller to trigger climate control devices.
• Individual Role: I designed and constructed the circuit, wrote the program code and successfully integrated all of the components to achieve complete automation.
Florida International University, Resident Hall Desk Assistant (Part-time) 8/2010 – 9/2010
• Act as a point of contact for residents with any questions and/or concerns.
• Secure the premises by only granting access to residents or authorized personnel.
St. Kitts Co-Operative Credit Union, Account Services Assistant (Part-time) 5/2008 – 7/2008
• Assist with the organizing and filing of customer account documents.
• Input customer information into the computer and ensure that records are up-to-date.
Royal Bank of Canada, Customer Service Representative (Fulltime) 8/2005 - 8/2007
• Ensure that all client transactions are completed in a timely and professional manner.
• Promote bank products and services to clients so that their needs/expectations are met.
• Maximize bank revenue by strategically targeting new clients for business.
S L Horsphord & Co. Ltd, Computer Systems Technician (Part-time) 7/2005 – 8/2005
• Install and support software applications/peripheral equipment at 3 company locations.
• Troubleshoot and resolve computer operating, software/hardware problems.
LEADERSHIP ACTIVITIES/CAMPUS INVOLVEMENT:
• Secretary, Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity Inc at FIU, Fall 2009 - Fall 2010
• Team Leader, Senior Design Project at FIU, Spring 2011
• Graduate, General Electric C2C Leadership Program, Houston TX, Spring 2011
• Active Member, National Society for Black Engineers at FIU, Spring 2011
• National Society of Collegiate Scholars Inductee, Spring 2008
• Tau Beta Pi Engineering Honor Society Inductee, Fall 2010
• Order of the Engineer Inductee, Spring 2011