To obtain a human resources assistant position utilizing my experience, knowledge, interpersonal communications, administrative and organizational skills.
- Sacred Heart University, MS in Applied Psychology, as of 10/2012
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte, BA in Psychology, Magna Cum Laude 2012
2012-Present: Administrative Assistant, Xplocial, Melville, NY
- Initial contact and liaison between CEO, Customer Service, and over 1000 Affiliates
- Create detailed instructions for daily employee responsibilities
- Instruct and train new Affiliates how to navigate through websites
- Track binary volumes, commissions, generation of checks, auto-ship payments, account status, and rank promotions for all Affiliates
- Assist CEO with all administrative needs
- Build Facebook Application Tab Websites
2009-2012: Front Desk Administrator, Longwood Sports Therapy, Coram, NY
- Greet patients, Answer phones, Schedule Appointments, Create patient records
- Direct contact with Insurance Companies, Assist billing department
- Report daily/weekly/monthly patient visits
2008-2009: Comp Department Manager/Creative Services Admin., Coty Inc., Manhattan, NY
- Annual tracking, coordinating, executing and completion of over 15,000 comps.
- Liaison between Sales, Marketing, Trade Team, Cosmetic and Fragrance Designers.
- Schedule and collected artwork needed to complete each request by its deadline.
- Acquired estimates from outside vendors for all comps.
- Report weekly comp status to Senior Production Director.
- Improved the billing of internal labor to cross teams for more efficient cost analysis.
2007-2008: Creative Services Admin., Del Laboratories Inc. (COTY Inc.), Uniondale, NY
2011: Psi Chi International Honor Society
Tau Sigma National Honor Society
- MS Office (Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Fire Storm
References - Available Upon Request