Objective Obtain a supervisor position within the company with promotion opportunities
2008-2011 Millard Refrigerated Services Attalla, AL
Inventory Control Lead
• Supervise all aspects of inventory.
• Communicated with customers regarding adjustments, shipments, and special orders.
• Organized and managed a group of employees for special projects
• Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Vis Fox Pro, & more.
1999-2008 Carmeuse Lime and Stone Saginaw, AL
Vacuum Truck Operator – Heavy Equipment Operator
• Supervise all aspects of industrial material clean up and disposal.
• Proficient in all heavy equipment operation including forklift, vacuum truck, front-end loader, bobcat, bulldozer, man lift.
• Highly skilled in all maintenance.
March 1996-1999 Buford Tree Surgeons Birmingham, AL
Interim Foreman/Top Climber
• Power Line clearance for Alabama Power
• Perform maintenance on all equipment for optimum operations.
March 1994-.2002 United States Marine Corps. Bessemer, AL
Section Head for Administrations
• E5 Sergeant - section head, supervisor in charge of all admissions, discipline, safety presentations, and payroll.
• Instructed safety-training classes.
• Field duties.
1991-1994 McDonalds Inc. Pelham, AL
• Training new employees.
• Manage deposits and end of shift reports.
• Customer service, cashier, food preparation.
Education 1997–1998 George C. Wallace Community Col. Clanton, AL
1994-1995 ITT Technical Institute Birmingham, AL
• Attended classes pursuing computer-programming degree.
2011-Current Gadsden State Community College Gadsden, AL
References Available Upon Request