Kimbra LeAnn Autry
Odessa, Texas 79762
· 2004-2007 – Hardin-Simmons University
Box 16190, Abilene, Texas 79698
Degree: Bachelor of Behavioral Science
Major: Speech-Language Pathology
· 2003-2004 – Otero Jr. College
1802 Colorado Ave., La Junta, Colorado 81050
· 1990-2003 – Crowley County School District
602 Main St., Ordway, Colorado 81063
Degree: High School Diploma
· 03/2008-07/2009 – Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
4002 Loop 322, Abilene, Texas 79602
Supervisor: Sammie Tindall
As a Customer Advocate I assisted with calls from both members and providers. I assisted both with claims processing information and benefit concerns. Had to document the phone call precisely in system. Also must adhere to a daily schedule given at the beginning of each day for breaks and lunches.
· 07/2005-09/2007 – Sears Holdings
4310 Buffalo Gap Rd., Abilene, Texas 79606
Supervisor: Craig Beyer
As a Central Aisle Cashier I worked in every department in the store. I was responsible for checking out customers, helping the customers with their credit applications, payments, and/or questions. Helped to keep the store in good order, and assisting with setting up and taking down displays.
· 05/2004-08/2004 – JC Penney
3301 Dillon Dr, Pueblo, Colorado 81008
Supervisor: Ollene Neveils
As an associate in the catalog department, I was responsible for checking in the catalog shipments that came in, placing catalog orders, doing returns, assisting with credit, and providing excellent customer service. When opening, I was also responsible for setting up each register in the store with the correct amount of opening money for their drawer.
· 08/2003-05/2004 – Otero Jr. College
1802 Colorado Ave, La Junta, Colorado 81050
Supervisor: Tamra Collins
As Mrs. Collins’ assistant I was responsible for handling paperwork such as grading assignments given to the students and handling class when she was either absent or late.
· Very dependable employee
· Have great customer service skills.
· Have good computer skills. Comfortable using the Microsoft Word Programs.
· Experienced in handling money and doing transactions.