Kate R. LaBrecque firstname.lastname@example.org
Stone Mountain, GA 30087
Digital Media Planner October 2008-Present
AJC Media Solutions/ajc.com (The Atlanta Journal-Constitution)
• Support Online Account Executives to maximize company revenue and campaign delivery for national accounts including: Major Retailers, Travel, Arts/Entertainment, and Non-Profits. Efforts ensure customer satisfaction, campaign optimization, and billed annual revenue in excess of 5 million dollars.
• Schedule digital advertising campaigns (banner ads, SEM, video, mobile, sponsored e-mail newsletters) using Yahoo! APT platform and monitor performance on ajc.com, accessAtlanta.com, and Yahoo!
• Manage the day to day interaction with clients and digital agencies, including planners, buyers, and creative teams and act as a liaison between internal Sales team and the Fulfillment/Traffic team. Provide customer support in a variety of online advertising products including online banner ads, search engine marketing, video, mobile, and sponsored e-mail newsletters.
• Work with Accounting and Research departments to resolve billing issues and ensure that accounts are billed correctly using Salesforce.com. Train new Account Executives in best practices of all internal operations systems.
Advertising Coordinator April 2007-October 2008
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution
• Finalist for 2007 Advertising Coordinator of the Year Award
• Received June 2007 and June 2008 Advertising Coordinator of the Month Awards
• Scheduled and billed all ROP, Zone, and special section newspaper advertisements and ensured materials were specification ready for publishing. Supported National Account Executives in the Movie Studio, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Publishing, Non-Profit and Financial Services industries.
• Consulted with national advertisers on ad design/layout, proposal development, and billing/credit resolutions
• Built and maintained relationships with advertisers, advertising agencies, and media buying companies
• Vice Chairman of AJC in Action (employee volunteer program) and member of Salesforce.com Core Users Group
Temporary/College Work Experience_______________________________________________________________________
Bond Claims Handler (Temporary Assignment) December 2006-March 2007
Avalon Risk Management, Inc.
Office Assistant (Temporary Assignment) August 2006-October 2006
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign College of ACES Office of Advancement
Student Supervisor August 2002-August 2006
University of Illinois Foundation
• Nominated for 2005 University of Illinois Student Employee of the Year Award
• Supervised and trained student employees
• Assisted university donors who were visiting for annual campus-wide meetings
• Filed confidential documents and performed computer data entry (types 90 wpm)
• Delivered mail in office and on campus
Bachelor of Science in Advertising with concentration in Sociology May 2006
University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign Cumulative GPA: 3.45/4.00
• National Dean’s List (5 semesters)
Areas of Concentration___________________________________________________________________________________
Creative Advertising, Market Research, Sociology, Psychology, Social Psychology, Statistics
Other Relevant Experience________________________________________________________________________________
History Making Productions Advertising Director – Designed and distributed flyers for campus and community events
Diabetic Illini Advertising Director – Produced flyers and sold merchandise for fundraising events