Name: Yong Chee Kiong
Identity Card No: S1593117E
Date of Birth: 5TH September 1963
Marital Status: Married
Communication Language: English, Mandarin (Chinese), Malay and Indonesia (Bahasa).
Contact No: +65 8383 2678 (Singapore) +86-186*-***-**** (China)
SUMMARY OF EXPERIENCE
• More than 20 years working experience in the Building / Oil & Gas industry / FPSO, FSO, FPU, Production Platform dealing with E / I related work as position raging from technician, foreman, supervisor, mechanical completion inspector, field engineer & Commissioning Operation Assurance. Through the project had involved and gained experienced in project management, supervision, planning, scheduling, and coordination between client, vendors and sub-contractor. Also experienced in Detail design engineering, quality control, pre-commissioning and start-up commissioning c/w documentation hand-over.
• Experienced lead the craftsmen engage in E / I systems installation for marine & on / offshore production facilities.
• Experienced in working with the installation techniques of High & Low voltage systems panel & equipment’s, Instrumentation cabinet & equipment’s, PE / IE / ISE cabling work and tubing systems for both Liquid / Gas, technical requirements for E / I installation in electrically classified areas / zones and Electrical system Power up.
• Computer literate in Microsoft Office products including Words and Excel software.
• System Separate sheet generate & monitoring.
• Building Construction Safety Supervisor
• Oil/Petrochemical Industry Safety Supervisor
• Contractor Supervisor
• On-The-Job Trainer
• CIRED Electrical Safety (Malaysia TNB)
Available to start work
After Mid Nov 2012
(M&O BOSIET Expired 16 July 2014)
PRESENT JOB ACTIVITY
BW OFFSHORE SINGAPORE
PROJECT: BWO PAPA TERRA (FPSO_P-63) Shipyard Located at China Dalian.
POSITION: ELECTRICAL COMMISSIONING OA.
• Generate and assign sub-system with color boundaries for every facility.
• Assist construction QA/QC department for E&I Mechanical Completion inspection for Marine System.
• Lead a team to clear the E&I punch item for existing boiler.
• Re-Commission for all boiler related Sub-system.
DURATION: July 2011 to Mid Nov 2012