Dana M. Carrero
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
To obtain a position where my skills and experiences can be effectively utilized as a Quality Assurance Manager for the increased efficiency and productivity within your organization.
Feb 2007 Quality Assurance Specialist
To BAE SYSTEMS
Apr 2009 Schofield Barracks, HI
Recognized the importance of accuracy in developing quality assurance plans and procedures to determine efficiency, effectiveness and compliance to the contract.
• Facilitated improvements in technical areas
such as efficiency, cost control, property control and performance areas that include three main divisions Transportation, Maintenance and Supply and Services.
• Monitored required annual updates and as needed updates of Standard Operating Procedures.
• Reviewed and rewrote as needed external policies that are provided to contract employees as written procedures and to customers for guidance. Assisted and updated internal ISO 9001-2000 documents for BAE Systems contract employees to follow as written procedures.
• Participated/Prepared Award Fee Criteria analysis and presentations.
• Acted as the point of contact for internal BAE Systems contract Fraud, Waste and Abuse investigations. Analyzed and investigated any potential incidents of Fraud, Waste and Abuse. Includes analysis of written documentation, research of proper procedures, interviews of employees and interviews of any other internal or external entities that may be involved.
• Scheduled, prepared, conducted and submitted
• Initiated Corrective/Preventive Actions to make certain accurate predictions about future trends, directions and developments were achieved.
Feb 2003 Customer Service Representative/Supervisor
To DELLEW CORPORATION
Feb 2007 Schofield Barracks, HI
Supervised and trained employees to achieve the highest standard of excellence while maintaining focus on customer satisfaction.
• Recognized problems and developed strategies to motivate employees during high peaks seasons.
• Prepared/Performed personal property shipment and/or storage counseling services for customers.
• Organized and developed training procedure manuals and guides such as handouts and visual materials.
• Communicated with customers, employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information, and addresses concerns.
• Completed work schedules, managed calendars and arranged appointments.
• Performed Quality Control Inspector duties on final products prior to submission to ensure accuracy of the process.
• Operated office machines, such as but are not limited to photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
Dec 2002 Customer Service Rep/Temp
To Altres Staffing Agency/Matson
Feb 2003 Honolulu, HI
Assisted all branches of the military with processing their application for Privately Owned Vehicle (POV) shipment.
• Prepared and processed 150 vehicles each day.
• Organized and validated timesheet to ensure accuracy.
• Trained other staff members to perform work activities, such as computer applications to increase productivity.
• Answered telephones, direct calls and took messages for the management team.
Jan 2001 Customer Service Rep/Collections
To Sallie Mae Services
Aug 2002 Fort Hood, TX 76544
Conducted training for employees such as, problem solving, how to handle disputes, and basic knowledge of business procedures.
• Work independently
• Extensive phone communication with customers who had inquires on their student loans.
• Multi-tasked in a fast paced call center environment.
• Processed credit card/debit transactions via telephone.
Sep 2009 Sullivan University
To Fort Knox, KY 40121
Present Business Administration
Apr 2008 ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management System
Certified Internal Auditor
Knowledge with Microsoft Applications such as Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook.
• Type 75WPM
• Proficient with multi-line phones
• Communication: Excellent written and verbal communication skills. to include ability to conduct public presentations.
• Flexible: Prepared and ready to try new things.
• Attention to detail: Apply my Quality Assurance skills to produce work with the up-most quality.
• Customer Service: Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Leadership: Proficient in training and developing new programs for employees to perform proficient for the organization. Teaching and instructing for individuals and groups.
• Clerical: Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records and other office procedures.
• Problem Solving: Identify complex problems and review related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
Available upon request