Resume of Mohammed Shujat Ali
Cell number: +918*********
To give my software career a solid start by joining eminent and rapid growing Multinational Company that gives me an opportunity to contribute my skills to achieve the desired goals of the company and improve my learning and soft skills.
Sr. No. Degree School/College Percentage Year Remark
1. S.S.C Holy Cross English School,
Aurangabad. 80.40 % 2006 Distinction
2. H.S.C Maulana Azad College,
Aurangabad. 80.50 % 2008 Distinction
3. BE (IT)
First Year P.E.S College Of Engineering,
Aurangabad. 61.60 % 2009 First Division
4. BE (IT)
Second Year P.E.S College Of Engineering,
Aurangabad. 56.40 % 2010 Second Division
5. BE (IT)
Third Year P.E.S College Of Engineering,
Aurangabad. 53.53 % 2011 Second Division
6. BE (IT)
Final Year P.E.S College Of Engineering,
Aurangabad. 68.27 % 2012 Distinction
Project Name: Text-to-Speech Converter in VB.NET as a Group Leader.
Overview: TTSC is a software application used to convert text into audio speech. The text can be typed by keyboard or can be read from a text file.
Application of TTSC: This software is very helpful for people suffering with various kinds of disabilities like visual impairment, blind, speech impairments, reading disability, dyslexia to listen to written works on a home computer. TTSC also provides speech quality so human like that it can be used by speech applications to substitute a human voice like in Railway Announcement application.
Role: Coding & Design.
Project Name: Pescoe.com in ASP.NET
Overview: This is a college website which can be used to obtain information about college. Students can also create their own account and send messages, chat, etc.
Role: Design & Documentation.
Project Name: Medical Shop Management System in VB.NET.
Overview: It mainly deals with the storage and retrieval of information of various medicines. The main aspect of our project was searching of any medicine based on its name, id, category, Expiry date, etc.
Role: Design & Development.
Paper presented on “Text to Speech Technology” in a state level event SAPTARANG - 2012 held in MIT College of Engineering,Aurangabad.
• Completed training course in Oracle 10g.
• Presently undergoing training course in DBA and preparing for the respective online certification exams.
• Won third prize in ‘Soft-Tech’ software project competition.
• Operating System Windows XP, Windows 7, Fedora 14
• Languages SQL, C, VB.NET, Java(core), ASP.NET, C++
• RDBMS Oracle 10g, SQLServer2005
• Ability to work hard and learn in different conditions
• Good interpersonal skills & problem-solving skills
• Good communication skills, fluency in spoken and written English
• Reading books and newspaper
• Playing and watching cricket
• Cycling, etc.
Sir Sarfaraz khan, Principal of SFK Infotech,
Nakhate Corner, Osmanpura, Aurangabad.
Cell no.: 976-***-****, E-mail: email@example.com
• Name: Mohd. Shujat Ali
• Father’s Name: Mohd. Gulam Ahmed Ali
• Date of Birth: 21/01/1991
• Languages: English, Hindi, Marathi, Urdu
• Address: H.No.: 8-14-71, Kareem Colony, Roshan Gate, Near Imad Masjid, Aurangabad, Pin: 431001, Maharashtra, India.
• Passport Number: K5385542
• Place of Issue: Mumbai
• Date of Issue: 18-05-2012
• Date of Expiry: 17-05-2022
• Nationality: Indian
I hereby declare that information mentioned above is correct to my knowledge.
Place: Aurangabad Mohd. Shujat Ali