PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE .
BUCKS RUN GOLF CLUB, Mt. Pleasant, MI
Supervisor, June 2010 – August 2012
• Oversees and supervises daily restaurant and banquet operations; Prioritizes, assigns, trains, reviews and evaluates assigned restaurant and banquet staff; Resolves routine problems encountered in performance of work assignments, as well as those between staff members; helps interview potential new staff members; helps with hiring of new staff; Assist and train new staff members; Opens and closes restaurant each day; counts and records monthly inventory; creates weekly schedule.
Assistant Event Coordinator, November 2009 – August 2012
• Answers phones, emails, and messages; Books weddings and similar events; Creates and revises room layouts; Records event finances- checks requests, invoices, and reports; Coordinates appointments for the venue; Prepares and modifies even contracts upon request; Holds head position while supervisor is out of the office; Promotional and marketing for business
Banquet Server, Server, Beverage Cart, Bartender, March 2009 – August 2012
• Serves drinks & food to customers; Operates cash register; Promotes drink and food specials; Opens restaurant & bar in the morning; Assists and train new staff members; Sets up for weddings, banquets, and other events; Stocks, organizes, and cleans assigned station; Checks ID of clientele to make certain that they meet age to buy and consume alcohol; Maintains high accountability of personal cash drawer, Act as liaison between customers and food & beverage department
Blue Gator Sports Pub and Grill/Shaboom Pub Club, Mount Pleasant, MI
Bartender/Server, August 2007 - September 2008
• Checked ID of customers to make sure they were of age; Served drinks and food to customers - often over 300 customers a night; Organized, cleaned, and stocked bar; Operated cash register; Often resolved customer complaints when manager wasn’t present; Assisted and trained new staff members; Set up and decorated for parties, concerts, and other events; Assisted management with marketing and promotions to increase bar revenues.
Dr. William Boelter DDS, Marshall, MI
Office Assistant, November 2005 - December 2006
• Provided service to walk-in and telephone customers; Filed charts via paperwork and computer; Cleaned and organized office; Prepared room for the patient with the proper dental set up; Cleaned the room when the patient was finished with their appointment; Called patients to set and confirm appointments; Prepared orders for the laboratory including prepared and packed models, impressions, dentures, crowns, and implants; Filled out proper paperwork for orders.
CENTRAL MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY, Mt. Pleasant Michigan, MI
Bachelors of Science, May 2012 Major: Sociology Minor: Legal Studies
• Zeta Theta Pi Service Sorority, Treasurer- April 2011-May 2012, Zeta Class Secretary- January 2010-May 2012
• Justice Society, January 2010-May2012
• Volunteer Work, January 2010-May 2012, Mobile Food Pantry; Laurel’s of Mount Pleasant; Isabella County Animal Control Shelter; Habitat for Humanity International, Isabella Community Soup Kitchen
• Fundraising, St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital; American Cancer Society’s Relay For Life
-Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) - Team Work - Customer Service