B/H NARANPURA TELE EXCHANGE,
AHMEDABAD, GUJARAT 380063
Recent fresher of BE in Electrical seeking a challenging career oriented professional position that gives me works on challenging and exciting new technology with sincerity and responsibility, conferred the best to achieve the organization goal, leading to mutual growth.
• Designing in AUTO-CAD
• Able to read Electrical Designs
• Designing and Simulation in MATLAB & PSIM
• Strong Presentation Skill
• Good knowledge in Panel Board
• Excellent communication skill
• Good knowledge in Computer & Internet
BE, ELECTRICAL - KALOL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY & RESEARCH CENTER. KALOL,GANDHINAGAR affiliated to GUJARAT TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY
"ADVANCE POWER SYSTEM" selected in final year as the elective subject.
Holding CGPA 7.57 out of 10 with final semester result SPI 8.62 out of 10.
HSC, SCINCE - SHARDA HIGHER SECONDARY SCHOOL. AHMEDABAD
Passed HSC (PCM) with 67.40 %
SSC - VISHVANIKETAN VIDHYA VIHAR. AHMEDABAD
Passed SSC with 88.71 %
• 1 Month Training in Production Department - TRANSFORMERS & RECTIFIRES (I) LTD. Changodar. Completed training in production department for the project of IDP with title "Prevention Of Magnetic Inrush Current In Transformers" in 7th semester.
• 1 Month Training in Maintenance Department - INDO-GERMAN TOOL ROOM. Ahmadabad. Completed 1 month training in maintenance department to enrich my practical knowledge. During this training I worked on panel boards, CNC machines & other grinding machines & also gain the knowledge of AUTO-CAD.
• Working model of Prepaid Electricity as a major project in 8th semester.
• IDP report on Prevention Of Magnetic Inrush Current In Transformer & Product Survey report On Types Of Wiring as a major project in 7th Semester
• Study report on Working Principal Of MHO Generator in 4th Semester.
• Working Model of Water Level Controller By Using 555 IC in 3rd Semester
My project entitled by “Prepaid Energy Meter” is listed in top projects of university by Gujarat Technological University & published in the “Tej Gujarat” on 2nd June 2012.
My IDP report entitled by “Magnetic Inrush Current In Transformer” selected in India’s top 100 project & nominated in top 20 projects of India in IGNITE-2011.
AREA OF INTEREST
I am highly interested in the core electrical branch related with
• Renewable Energy
• Electrical Machines
• Power System
• Power Electronics
Full Name AHIRRAO DHAVAL YOGESHKUMAR
Date of Birth 3rd May 1991
Linguistic Abilities English, Hindi, Gujarati, Marathi
Hobbies Excited to gain knowledge in Latest Technology, Music, Travelling, Surfing
Marital Status Unmarried