***** ***** ***** ***** ****** Beach, CA 92651
Seasoned technology expert looking for a technical position to utilize and enhance technology, project management, & business analysis skills. To also help drive innovation within the digital space by working collaboratively with cross-functional teams in building products that help shift the marketplace.
Mission Hospital, Mission Viejo & Laguna Beach, CA
February 2006 - February 2012
Summary: Assist hospital executives by providing guidance and management of hospital websites, while directing web agencies in the creation of websites, digital advertising and social media campaigns.
- Define strategic business goals by working with Business Development, Marketing and IT departments into actionable business requirements.
- Construct a long term digital road map to help bridge business needs with appropriate technological solutions examining present and future requirements.
- Sprinkle in short term wins to keep patients and management base engaged.
- Conceptualize solutions with website agency, vendors and independent contractors to meet hospital’s business needs.
- Familiarity working with in-country and out of country solution providers dependent on scale and scope of projects.
- Develop business proposals and other technical documentation as needed.
- Responsible for the development of specific websites, applications & databases.
- Experience working on initiatives that focus on new applications, websites or large scale integration projects that tie multiple systems together.
- Lead project management efforts to integrate healthcare applications online.
- Develop strategy and deployment approach of search, social & digital advertising campaigns.
- Guide strategy and implementation efforts for CPC, CPM and CPA campaigns.
- Helped define employee policy for social media usage along with pilot testing and evaluation within the space.
- Reports to management team for technology projects from inception through completion managing appropriate budgets and resources as required.
Deep Man Inc. Ayurvedic Treatment Center Bombay, India
November 2004 - November 2005
Summary: Provided leadership, communication, and coordination of our services with the goal of improving the health and quality of life for customers seeking Ayurvedic treatment.
- Established and developed partnerships within the healthcare and cosmetic industries in India.
- Negotiated contracts for offered services and product lines.
- Conducted market research related to location, product, & service offerings.
- Provided direction to and leadership of staff and vendors responsible for services delivery.
- Provided oversight of company's digital presence.
CallingCards.com, Irvine, CA
January 2002 - November 2004
Summary: Held responsibility for all aspects of business development, including increasing market share and revenues, developing marketing campaigns, product delivery, and overall office management.
- Assisted with new channel development (e.g. the US Military) to grow product sales.
- Provided strategy and leadership to create and deploy three new regional websites to increase market share.
- Developed online search campaigns that directly resulted in increased sales volume.
- Was responsible for product fulfillment, staffing, and office management.
- Performed market research and developed online content to address marketing needs.
Hennessy & Cihak, P.C., Chicago, IL
March 2001 - June 2001
Summary: Provided software consulting in the areas of application programming, database conversions and implementation.
- Replaced DOS based client tracking software application with Windows based solution.
- Performed database conversion for Windows compatibility using SQL Server.
- Provided strategy and performed implementation of client/server architecture & Delphi programming.
- Enabled client data management and reporting using software integration methodology.
Wellness Information Network, Hinsdale, IL
August 1999 - January 2001
Summary: Performed web development duties, including website development and maintenance, data manipulation, and website support.
- Implemented new user data within existing database.
- Assisted with development, maintenance and support of websites.
- Contributed to marketing, sales and various business initiatives.
Skills and Experience:
Category Years From
Consulting Senior Consultant 5 2007
Consultant 6 2006
Business Analyst 10 2002
Account Manager 10 2002
Design User Interface 13 1999
Web 13 1999
Development Application 13 1999
Database 13 1999
Marketing Digital 10 2002
Search 10 2002
Social 4 2008
BS in Computer Information Systems (Fall 2001)