CHRISTINA IMELDA GEORGE
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115 email@example.com
To get position of business systems analyst in a field of IT where got skills and experiences can be used to advance efficiency and boost growth within organization.
• 5 years of experience in roles such as Project management and Senior Business Analyst with excellent knowledge to the full Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) methodologies, frame works and processes.
• Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Object Oriented Analysis and Design and Agile Methodology.
• Experienced in all areas of project life cycle in a highly structured change management environment using both proprietary methodologies, Agile Techniques and RUP (Rational Unified Process).
• Well versed in project management tools like MS Project for project planning, Project scheduling.
• Organized JAD sessions to flush out requirements.
• Good understanding of Project Process and ability to analyze business problems and identify solutions.
• Worked extensively with the team to meet business requirement, create prototypes and analyze workflow.
• Experience in dealing with web services, web technology related application and experience in infrastructure design changes.
• Experienced in creating Business Requirement Documents, User Requirement Specification, and Functional Requirement Specifications.
• Well versed in Process Narratives, Flow charting Techniques using UML, and Good Documentation Practices.
• Prepared documents to conduct user acceptance testing.
• Skilled in performing Gap analysis and Impact Analysis by identifying existing technologies, documenting the enhancements to meet the end-state requirements.
• Effective in executing multiple tasks and assignments ahead of schedule.
Utilities : MS Office Suite
Modeling Tools : MS Visio
Database : MS SQL
Operating Systems : WIN 95 & 98, 2000, XP, 7
Language : C
Genesis, Houston, TX
Senior Business Analyst March 2010 – May 2012
Accounting Management System- The project required building system that would provide customers of TAG with various financial services such as selecting, browsing, and buying of mutual funds electronically. The system also had to be designed for customer to buy. The application provided customers with real time access to their accounts and electronic statements.
• Gathered client end user requirements and converted them to use cases and there by functional specifications and helping in developing technical specification.
• Helped manage risk analysis and mitigation plans, status reports, and client presentations.
• Prepared business process models, defined milestone deliverables, and established critical success factors.
• Designed new infrastructure build changes with respect to the bottle necks found in performance issues.
• Redesigned web services methodology for the application while implementing reusability from different servers.
• Designed and documented for Email notification process as a part of workflow management in the application.
• Implemented Project management methodologies and standards to adhere the quality of the banking application.
• Designed multiple application modules in the banking application such as customer accounts, wire transfers, loan application, automatic payment systems, and Mobile bill payments and integrating all the modules.
• Gathered requirements during inception phase, documented and delivered functional specification documents, and assist architecture analysis and design using UML and Rational tools.
• Conducted Walkthroughs meetings with development team to discuss related issues.
• Interacted with developers on continuous basis to let them understand the functional specifications and client requirements.
• Helped developers while they are preparing unit test cases and while preparing test plan.
• Worked in product settlement, documentation, collateral & margining processes.
Environment: Enterprise Architect 6.5, Oracle 10g, MS Project, MS office suite, ASP.net, HTML, UML, UAT, web logic, SQL, Unix, Windows.
Business Analyst March 2009 - February2010
TAG Mobile-TAG Wireless is the largest wireless company in the United States, with more than 54 million subscribers who use the nation’s largest digital voice and data network. Since the merger with AT&T wireless, Cingular was and is going through a number of projects for migration and consolidation of application software and data for their Billing back office
• Attended Business Requirements Gathering sessions in the form of questionnaires and business scenarios with the end users, subject matter experts (SME), legal experts and time keepers..
• Interfaced with SME to prepare BPR documents for ongoing projects. Created Test Plan and Test Case Templates for testing the entire application. Prepared the Use Cases from the high level business specifications to detail the Functional Specifications.
• Responsible for performing Functional, Integration, Performance Testing and End to End testing.
• Involved in quality assurance phase planning, coordination an implementation of QA strategy for overall project.
• Involved in writing and implementation of the test plan. Involved in developing the Test Plan and Test Procedures.
• Performed user acceptance testing (UAT) to validate user requirements and expectation.
• Monitor project status to ensure progress toward completion, required procedural steps are completed fully and timely, participants are informed of progress.
• Provide Systems Testing & Integration for the Ensemble and Enabler modules of the Wireless Billing System.
• Responsible for providing support billing team to perform billing related activities in CSM module in Amdocs Billing platform and Clarify CRM solution . Work with project team on: planning, analysis, requirements, design & testing and training for production implementations.
• Coordinated work plans between project manager and client using MS Project.
• Used MS-Visio extensively for model diagrams.
• Developed checklists to Verify and ensure that the functional specifications, use cases, and UI specifications documents are written in line with the guidelines as specified by the client, and that the quality standards as specified.
• Actively involved in walkthroughs and meetings with development team to discuss related issues.
• Conducted Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with stakeholders throughout SDLC to resolve open issues.
• Involved in Knowledge transfer sessions with the design and development team to translate the application requirements to the technical team.
• Working on A/R system including generating invoices, processing and updating payment receipts
• Worked within a Billing team environment where results were based on cooperation.
Environment: ASP.Net, BizTalk 2006, SQL, Excel, Oracle, Windows, Rational Rose, Rational
Requisite Pro, RUP, UML, MS Project, MS Visio, UAT
CITI MORTGAGE, Austin TX February 2008 - February 2009
Global Fortune 500 Company, largest and pre-eminent financial services company, with 200 million customer accounts in more than 100 countries. Managed networking, negotiating and defining requirements. Obtaining approval developing and testing the product and system projects from UAT, UVT through implementation. Strived for quality and process improvement. Directed and mentored staff of five. Supported Operations and Business Channels . Worked closely with Senior Management, Legal Compliance and Subject Matter Experts and outside Vendors Facilitated meetings with businesses and staff
• Streamlined processes changing from manual to system automation. Identified and defaulted credit conditions and document packages by specific products, business channels or other unique identifiers. Resulted in improved productivity and service levels.
• Developed, tested and implemented Government, Specialty products and custom documents which met business needs and increased productivity.
• Managed and coordinated all phases of Software version update project and supported staff - met stringent deliverables and implementation date.
• Process mapped Operations which identified redundancies, manual processes and backlogs which improved efficiency of departments and service levels.
• Decreased cancellations by 10% by utilizing six sigma methodologies and identifying the main causes.
• Developed system identifier and escalation processes which improved customer service, escalated timeframes and increased loan retention and revenue.
• Trained staff of Business Analysts, Subject Matter Experts, Project Managers, end users and Testers which created synergy and proficiency.
• Participated as lead on new loan origination system project, defining requirements, testing and facilitating meetings with Seniors Managers, vendors and subject matter experts.
Environment: ASP.Net, SQL, Excel, Oracle, Windows,
Requisite Pro, RUP, UML, MS Project, MS Visio, UAT
Business Analyst January 2007- January 2008
Customer Accounts Management System-The project required building system that would provide customers of Genesis with various healthcare services such as buying of healthcare and personal care products electronically. The system also had to be designed for customer to buy. The application provided customers with real time access to their accounts and consignment details.
• Prepared use case models based on Business Requirement documentation gathered through interaction with users.
• Worked throughout the SDLC, which included requirements, specifications, design, analysis and testing utilizing RUP methodology.
• Performed Gap Analysis to check the compatibility of the existing system infrastructure with the new business requirements.
• Assisted the project manager in preparing the project schedules, milestone tracking and resource allocation using MS Project 2000
• Involved in project planning, coordination and implementation of QA methodology.
• Performed business process mapping for new requirements.
• Creating user requirements document for companywide reports by interacting with end users and developers.
• Interact with the developers and defined the needs to update the design of the Graphical User Interface.
• Participated in various meetings and discussed Enhancement and Modification Request issues.
• Worked with the data modelers, DBA’s and QA teams to resolve issues that arose during the implementation phase.
• Assisted in the development, design and implementation of new relational or multi-dimensional databases, including the analysis of user needs.
• Responsibilities also included analyzing and testing the user interface and constantly redesigning the system to increase its user friendliness for the clients
• A major responsibility included interacting with the users and business relationship managers and implementing changes on the database in order to ensure UAT approval.
Environment: XML, UAT, UML, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Word, MS Power Point, Windows 2000, UNIX, Java, Netscape, Firefox, MS- Outlook
Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering – August 2002
Golden Valley Institute of Technology, KGF, India