Kenley R. Barry
Euless Tx, 76039
Experienced Customer Service Specialist and Office Assistant
• Seven years of customer service experience; Six years in an inbound/outbound high volume, multiline call center; Three years sales experience (Face to Face, Phone)
• An unwavering commitment to customer service, with the ability to build productive relationships, resolve complex issues and win customer loyalty.
Administrative Staff Support (October 2011- December 2011*)
Smartlink LLC/ AT&T U-Verse (Frisco, Texas)
* Two Month Contract Position
• Project coordinating, daily processing of Customer Survey Reports & Graphs
• Responsible for Employee Training & Compliance fulfillment.
• Basic administrative assistant duties including, but not limited to, scheduling meetings and travel accommodation, filing, faxing, etc.
Administrative Office Assistant (April 2011- July 2011*)
MosquitoNix, LP (Frisco, Texas)
* Seasonal Position
• Handled heavy call volume from clients requesting to open work orders for service.
• Processed payments, made small collection calls, handled account management and maintenance.
• General office duties including, but not limited to, data entry, filing, packaging/mailing invoices, closing technician work orders, and basic dispatch functions.
Customer Service Specialist (August 2010- April 2011*)
EFA Processing, LP (Frisco, Texas)
*This company experienced unforeseen layoffs due to financial growth issues.
• Handled clients’ calls in regards to their debt settlement program.
• Serviced customers with billing, general questions, and maintenance of their accounts.
• Negotiated settlement offers with creditors to remove clients debt.
Receptionist (March 2007- Present)
Merry Maids (Frisco, Texas)
• Handled customer inquiries via phone, online, and in person.
• General offices duties including, but not limited to, payment processing, appointment setting, filing, data entry, and sales calls.
• Prepared employee travel routes, and mileage calculations expense forms.
• Basic Customer Service duties
Policy Service Representative (July 2006- March 2008)
21st Century Insurance (Lewisville, Texas)
• Coached individual team members in regards to their overall call handling performance, and meeting weekly sales goals
• Sales, billing, and adjustments for Property & Casualty Insurance policies.
• Assisted in preparing monthly call center morale booster programs, and competitions
Customer Service Expert Currently used/7 years
Call Center Service Operations Expert Currently used/6 years
Complaint Handling/Dispute Resolution Expert Currently used/7 years
Sales/Marketing Intermediate Currently used/2 years
Data Entry/Records Management Intermediate Currently used/3 years
Multiline Phone Use Expert Currently used/7 years
MS Word, Excel, Outlook Intermediate Currently used/6 years
Navarro College (2004-2006)
• Business Marketing (Degree in progress)
• 3.1 GPA
Champions School of Realty (2012-Present)
• Sales Person License
References/ Recommendation letters available upon request