My experience has provided me with excellent skills and relevant knowledge to be an effective project team member. I am skilled at project planning, tracking and control. I specialize in process improvements and developing custom tracking tools. My project management experience also includes purchasing, inventory control and expense reduction.
• Quick, efficient self-starter with ability to multi-task
• Ability to coordinate people, materials and time
• Detail oriented with excellent math, analytical and communicative skills
• Highly proficient in MSProject, Excel, Word, Power Point
• Aptitude for mastering software and databases
• Work calmly under pressure
• React quickly to solve problems
• Flexible, versatile and highly personable worker
• Relate well to employees at all organizational levels
• Experience in Great Plains, Project Accounting, Oracle, SAP, Primavera, AutoCAD
National Semiconductor: Manpower Professional Jun 2006 to Jun 2009
• Responsible for creating, maintaining, and monitoring Master Schedule for process transfers and capital Improvement projects. Progress reporting for product design/development, procurement, construction, fabrication, and installation. Ensured strategies are consistent and properly integrated as part of the management plan. Worked with multiple Project Managers and their teams to gather schedule requirements, activities, dependencies and projected critical resource requirements. Worked closely with key Project Leads to provide support to meet project objectives. Responsible for coordinating with multiple work groups and interacting with senior level executives and technical staff. Ensured consistent application of procedures to provide, maintain, and update a cohesive and comprehensive project schedule. Prepared reports for and facilitated weekly Dashboard Meeting. Prepared analysis reports which included milestone summaries, key issues, risks, and variance analysis. Communicated potential problems and interferences to senior management. Prepared, communicated, and monitored action item status reports and meeting updates. Established standards, tools and procedures for use on projects.
Project Control Specialist/Construction Coordinator
Aqualine Resources Inc, Waltham MA Jul 2002 to Oct 2007
Honeywell DMC Services, Wayne, NJ Jan 1999 to Jun 2002
• Provided project management activities for water conservation and lighting retrofit projects in universities, hospitals, school systems and military bases. Provided detailed estimating, planning, monitoring and reporting. Solicited project bids and prepared contracts. Developed work packages to define the scheduled installation tasks and prepared As-builts. Analyzed work progress and prepared productivity reports. Reconciled costs and calculated gross margin. Reviewed and approved employee expense reports. Reviewed contractor pay requests and confirmed for accuracy. Developed and implemented tracking standards. Responsible for document control such as Lien Waivers, Certified Payroll, Certificates of Insurance, and HAZMAT certificates. Involved with working capital issues and purchasing processes. Liaison for procurement, field personal, subcontractors and management.
Third Party Pension Administrator
Professional Retirement Planners, Wayne, NJ Sep 1994 to Dec 1998
• Managed administrative details on behalf of clients for IRS Qualified Defined Contribution pension plans ranging in size from 1 to 2,500 participants. Required thorough knowledge of plan designs, funding practices, benefits, taxation, and disclosure requirements. Performed all necessary tests to keep plans in compliance with IRS regulations including Discrimination, Coverage and Top Heavy Testing. Filed IRS Forms 5500 and attachments. Performed asset reconciliation, valuations and allocation of contributions and gains on plans. Designed and prepared proposals comparing various plan scenarios. Reviewed plan documents and advised clients of rules necessary to keep plans in compliance.
Education and Other Experience
• William Paterson College, 94-96, Accounting
• University of Southern Maine, 83-88, Biology
• Building Supply Sales Person, Hillside Lumber
• Freight Manager, Casco Bay Lines
• Ticket Office Supervisor, Casco Bay Lines
• Deck Hand
• Boat Painter
• SCUBA Diver for hire