BRYAN C. BRAMBLETT
Rockwall, Texas 75087
Cell number: 406-***-****
A challenging position in the Architectural and Engineering industry, participating in the practices of Computer Aided Design. Desire employment with a company affording the potential for personal and business growth.
• CAD operator experience in the Architectural and Engineering industry.
• Knowledge of software, terminology and equipment used in the Architectural and Engineering industry.
• Self–motivated individual who enjoys new challenges, is able to learn new duties quickly, and is committed to excellence at work.
• Trained CAD designer with great communication skills within the industry.
SKILLS Drafting Programs Computer Programs
AutoCAD Ver. 10-17, & 2000-2012. Windows 95/98/XP/2000/VISTA/ 7 Ultimate
Revit Architectural, & MEP Suite 2009-2012 Microsoft Exchange Server 2010, Linux Systems
Inventor Fusion 2012 Microsoft Office Standard 2010: Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook & Word
Microstation J and V8i Computer programming - Clipper, C + +, and Visual Basic
Google Sketchup Pro. 8 Web Page Design, Color Boards for interior and exterior designs
3DStudio Release 2, 3, 4, Max, & VIZ Graphic Programs: Adobe Creative, & CorelDraw Graphics Suites
1997 Montana State University - Northern
Bachelor of Science in Design Drafting Technology
Minor in Computer Information Systems (GPA = 3.5) Magna Cum Laude
August 2010 to Architectural Technician Helena, MT
2012 CWG Architects
• Responsibilities include working on computers and a small business server. Using Revit close with Architects on Multi-Million Dollar Projects, including Schools, Holiday Inns, Comfort Suites, Town Pump Gas Stations,
Fairmont Hot Springs Resort, and Malmstrom Air Force Base Projects.
October 1999 to Senior CAD Operator Billings, MT
June 2010 CTA Architects & Engineers
• Responsibilities include designing fixture plans, fixing project red lines, issuing ASIs, RFIs, and change orders. Reading Architectural, Structural, Refrigeration, Mechanical, Plumbing, and Electrical plans. Create elevations, wall sections, finish plan, reflected ceiling plans, specialty details, sections, door and window details, and 3D designs.
• Process includes outlining the project with the client, providing estimates and bids, arranging ideas, creating details and sections, organizing team members, plot drawings, and work the project to completion.
• Relevant skills include efficiency with all related software, excellent oral and written communication skills, proven ability to work with others, strong organizational and planning skills, detail oriented, achievement focused, reliable and responsible.
• Able to grasp complex and technical information quickly, expertly able to meet the diverse needs of Architects, Engineers, contractors, clients, owners, and other firms.
• Relevant accomplishments include work for WholeFoods, Albertsons, Deca Commissary, Saint Vincent, Billings Clinic, Stockman Bank, Border Stations, as well as several other retail, commercial, and residential structures.
June 1997 to Project Manager Dickinson, ND
October 1999 TMI Systems Design Corporation
• Duties include designing specialty cabinets, specialty details, sections, windows sills, and fixtures.
• Responsibilities include creating shop drawings for cabinets approved by architects.
Summers Architectural Assistant, CAD Operator Helena, MT
1992-93, 1996 Campeau, Crennen, and Karhu Architects
• Duties include designing floor, foundation, electric, HVAC, site, and roof plans.
• Operational knowledge and experience in the Architectural industry.