Cameron Park, CA 95682
Where my experience and training may be fully applied. Seeking employment affording opportunities for professional challenge and personal growth.
Results oriented professional, recognized for exemplary timeline completion and entrepreneurship
Consistently exceed revenue and new business goals year after year
Highly self-directed with excellent multi-tasking ability
Readily establish positive, professional rapport among the consumers, senior management, co-workers
Member, National Federation of International Business Owners & Member of various local Chambers of Commerce
National Registry of Who’s Who
• Interactive Manager. Sacramento Bee-December 2011-present. Innovative leader marketing all related digital platforms. Create, develop and implement strategies to find new B2B clients. Display advertising, search optimization. Meet assigned goals. Top-notch communication and presentation skills with the ability to sell at all decision-making levels.
• Print Sales-SEM Marketing Manager. PennySaverUsa.com. May 2010-December2011
• Shopping guide featured through 700 local editions, 100% direct mail delivery. Maintained territory 15 person territory. Grew existing account base 112%. Online SEO and SEM Marketing Manager. On the launching team for new Daily Deal site called Savertime.
• Sr Account Executive. Surewest Directories. June 2008-May 2010
• Placer County Utility Company Yellow Page Sales: Home base and revenue base sales. One of top 6 of a team of 18 in print sales. Consistently over 100% revenue goal. Ranked #3 in internet sales at 108%-new and revenue accounts.
• Senior Account Executive. Golden State Directories. March 2005-June 2008
• Community Yellow Page Sales: Generated “New account” business, but also given revenue. This position required more business-to-business public relations to promote its re-newed directories.
• President. Sacramento File & Furniture Systems, Inc. January 1991-November 2004
• Conceptualize and established contract interior design/office furnishings dealership.
• Recruited, trained, supervised and developed staff of twenty-five. Reviewed work for accuracy.
• Evaluated personnel; counseled on areas requiring improvement.
• Everyday client home-based businesses. Led to numerous key accounts including: State of California, City of Citrus Heights, City of Rancho Cordova, Integres Logistics, International Business Systems, Citadel Equities, Granite Bay Ventures, First Bank and Trust.
• Generated average annual revenues sales past five years of $2 million. Average project $50,000.00 – to largest project $1.2 million.
• Met with vendors to negotiate and purchase merchandise, equipment, and supplies.
• As company/customer liaison, provided extensive service and follow-through. Assessed and resolved customer issues and problems.
• Account Executive. Interiors, Inc., Sacramento. June 1989- December 1991
• Used variety of networking and prospecting strategies, including “cold calling”, direct mail, telephone contact and referral follow-up. Conferred with customers to ascertain their specific office furniture preferences and requirements.
• Top ranked sales (Field of 18 Account Executives).
Bachelor of Arts, Interior Design, 1986. California State University, Sacramento. C51 contractors license.
Completed numerous courses, workshops and seminars presented by: Dale Carnegie, Zig Ziglar, Tom Hopkins, Brian Tracy, Transwestern Publishing, ReachLocal, Dean Graziosi, 100%er Training Course. Proficient in Microsoft Programs, Salesforce.