To find a position where I can prove my hardworking ability and contribute to the growth of the organization.
• Effectively multitask and prioritize workloads
• Security License
• Able to work independently
• Extremely knowledgeable on all phases or restaurant work.
• Excellent verbal, interpersonal, communication and public relations skills
• Ability to deal effectively with all levels of people for positive results
• Accepts challenges with a positive attitude to obtain success
11/2008 to Present As Event Inc. Kissimmee, FL
Circulate among stores to preserve order and protect property.
Write reports of daily activities and irregularities such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, or unusual occurrences. Two years military experience as sergeant in Czechoslovakia Army forces.
6/2008-11/2008 Buena Vista Suites Orlando, FL
Followed all food safety regulations.
Ensured area was cleaned prior to serving meals.
Placed prepared food on serving line.
Created a friendly socializing atmosphere.
Take and fill beverage and food orders accurately.
3/2002-5/2008 Clarion Hotel Maingate Kissimmee, FL
Prepared food items according to established recipes and served in a timely manner.
Inspected food preparation and serving areas for safety and sanitary food-handling practices.
Bake, roast, broil, and steam meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods
Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes or personal judgment, using various kitchen utensils and equipment.
SPSE General High School, Diploma
OU VZKG Engineering 3 years at College