** ****** ** ***** ***** Colony
Contact No: 888-***-****
A motivated, results-focused Human Resources professional, seeking an opportunity to utilize career experience, skills, and education to contribute to employer objectives, profitability, and success with a company offering potential for challenge and growth.
5 years experience in field of IT sector and employee development
Performs corporate duties in terms of employee management
Taking MBA simultaneously with work in order to expand knowledge and skills
Focused and passionate with work
Graduated in Information Technology from Sikkim Mani pal University(2009)
Completed post graduation in Business Administration from Symbiosis Center Distance Learning(2011)
Completed O Level form DOEACC Society New Delhi.
Aptech Computer Education – Working as Academic Center Head(In noida currently)
Aptech Computer Education – Worked as Academic Center Head (In Kanpur 2009 to 2010)
NIIT-Worked as Group Leader(In Kanpur 2010 to 2011)
1.Provide your team with the company’s vision and the objectives of all projects.
2. Create an environment oriented to open communications, creative thinking, cohesive team effort and workplace trust.
3. Attempt to achieve team consensus and create win-win agreements wherever possible
4. Assure that all team members have the required education and training to effectively participate on their assigned project.
5. Acknowledge and reward team and team member accomplishments, as well as exceptional performance.
In charge of handling employee records and computer works
Performs day-to-day jobs on handling employee concerns
Works with the HR team to devise general workshops for the employees
Training and Development:
• Online Shopping (Asp.net & SQL Server)
• School Management ( Java & SQL Server )
• Hospital Management (Java & SQL Server)
• Mobile-World (Asp.net & SQL Server)(Won the 3rd Prize techno-mind award from APTECH LTD)
• Loan Processing System(Java & SQL Server)
• Hotel Management(JSP & SQL Server)
Compiler, Algorithm,Digital Telecom, Broad Band Communication, Microprocessor, Networking, Windows Installing, Advance Computer Architecture
Key Technical Skills
Operating Systems MS-DOS, Windows-95/98/2000/XP.Linux
GUI/Front End Visual Basic 6.0
Back End Ms-Access, SQL Server 2000,2005
AFFILIATIONS, HONORS and SKILLS:
Provide guidance to the team based on management direction
Establish meeting times, places and agendas
Established relationships/alliances with key individuals in the community and in professional capacities to assist in meeting the organization's strategic needs.
Interests and Hobbies:
listening to music of all genres
Birth Date: October 10, 1988
“I hereby declare that the above-mentioned information is correct up to my knowledge and I bear the responsibility for the correctness of the above-mentioned particulars.”
Date: Swati Agarwal