ReSean D. Robertson
To acquire a position that affords me the opportunity to bring my technical expertise, problem solving skills and willingness to learn to make an organization successful.
University of Phoenix Southfield Mi. 48075
Bachelors of Science in Information Technology
ITT Technical Institute, Troy, Michigan 48083
Associate of Applied Science Degree, Computer Technology
Earned 96 program hours
Saginaw Public High School, Saginaw, Michigan 48601
Malice (General Motors) December 2011 - Present
4555 Gidding Rd. 40-60 hours/week
Lake Orion 9.00 hour
Supervisor: Paul Cureton 248-***-****, may contact Supervisor
Build the creates with different parts to ship to the Assembly Line
Chrysler May 2011 – June 2011
2101 Conner Ave. 40 – 50 hours/week
Detroit MI. 48215 14.65 hour
Assembly Line Worker
Assemble door panels to the car doors
Convergys (OnStar) March 2006 – March 2009
31 E. Judson 30 - 40 hours/week
Pontiac, MI 48083 $10.00 hour
Supervisor: Thomas Varghese 248-***-****, may contact Supervisor
Technical Support (OnStar System)
• Respond to over 50 customer calls per day, managing resolution of cellular and
technical problems that occur with the OnStar System.
• Provided OnStar subscribers with appropriate information to satisfy
requirements to transition from analog to digital network.
• Calmed and counseled irate and difficult customers by clarifying their needs and
recommending appropriate actions.
• Carried out various clerical duties, including answering phones, distributing
mail, and filing.
• Offered support to other members of the Service Center Team.
Dedicated off-duty hours and weekends to assist in the devastation dealt by Hurricane Gustav in New Orleans by providing subscriber crisis telephone technical assistance to several thousand people. Received letter of Appreciation from the President of OnStar.
Camau Pico August 2005-December 2005
21000 Telegraph Road 40 hours/week
Southfield, MI 48033 Salary: $9.00/hr
Supervisor: Scott Marian 248-***-****, may contact Supervisor
Read and thoroughly understand the prints for General Motors, Ford, and Chrysler companies
Wire control panels for General Motors, Ford, and Chrysler companies
Joe Panian Chevrolet November 2003 – August 2005
28111 Telegraph Road 40 hours/week
Southfield, MI 48037 Salary: $8.00/hr
Supervisor: Ron Griffin 248-***-****, may contact Supervisor
• Acted as courier for unclassified documents.
• Transported vehicles to various dealership service locations.
• Provided information to mechanics, aiding their decision making towards
proper vehicle repair.