A position as a massage therapist in an organization that prioritizes customer service and satisfaction.
Completed 920 contact hours that included the application of Swedish massage, muscle energy techniques, myofacial and trigger point release, sports massage, and chair massage. I was the primary massage person in a physical therapy office. In addition, assisted patients with exercise instruction and applied modalities.
Special Machine Designer using CADD for automotive industry. Responsibilities included designing and detailing primarily for the automotive industry. Kasper Machine Co. was forced to dramatically downsize because of the automotive restructuring. Undertook an opportunity to consider a second and entirely different career, massage therapy.
Associate of Applied Science, Massage Therapy Oakland Community College Dec. 2008
· Massage Certificate (920 hours contact time) awarded July 2008
· Swedish massage, muscle energy techniques, myofacial release, trigger point release, sports massage, table and chair massage.
· GPA: 3.4
Sales Associate Sears Essential, Rochester Hills, Jan. 2006 – current
· Continual outstanding customer satisfaction ratings
· Always seeking ways to raise customer service
· Listen to customers and help them to make the right choice of product
Physical Therapy Assistant Healthquest Physical Therapy & Wellness Jan. 2000 – 2005
· Primary massage person
· Assisted in treatment of patients and exercise instruction for patients
· Applied modalities and emphasized good patient service
Special Machine Designer Kasper Machine Company Jan. 1978 – June 1999
· Assisted customers in selection of best machine components to produce their product
· Designing and detailing of specialized metal removing machines
· Stock listing and ordering of machine components
· Associated Bodywork & Massage Professionals