Experienced, skilled individual specializing in background investigations, with an objective to obtain a career maximizing exceptional organizational, interpersonal, communication, multitasking, motivational, and confidentiality skills. Familiar with all aspects of daily business operations including: Personnel, Staff Training and Development, Quality Assurance/Audit, and numerous administrative functions.
Adrem Profiles/ChoicePoint, Inc.
November, 2000 to September, 2008
Currently oversee daily operations for large background screening company, managing a staff of 12 employees. Departments included are Data Entry and Employment/Education Verifications.
* Responsible for maximizing team production while maintaining low error percentage rates.
* Communicating effectively with applicants and the Customer Service Department to resolve issues and disputes.
* Supervising the training and development of new employees.
* Conducting internal audits to ensure that company and standard operating procedures are followed.
* Reviewing all outgoing work before client reports are submitted.
* Creating and maintaining the Departmental Procedures & Training Document.
* Organizing and conducting team meetings.
* Setting individual and team goals, in addition to performing Annual Reviews.
* Scheduling, tracking, and approval of all department personnel’s PTO.
Adrem Profiles in Tampa, FL was sold to ChoicePoint Inc. in St. Petersburg, FL in April 2004. Successfully transitioned to management team at ChoicePoint, while adapting to new procedures in a larger working environment.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers
July, 1993 to December, 2003
Training Camp Assistant
Training Camp Coordinator
Scouting Assistant, Pro Personnel Dept.
Game-day Video Assistant
Maintained various positions within the organization, interacting with coaches, players, scouts, and administrative personnel.
* Started as a Camp Assistant during summers of 1993 and 1994, worked security and provided transportation.
* Became Training Camp Coordinator in 1995, hired camp assistants, & provided support for Head Coach and staff.
* Assistant/Scouting Intern in Pro Personnel Dept. during 1995 season, reviewed film and created Free Agent Reports.
* Assisted Video Dept. during home and away games, photographed play formations for coaching staff.
Microsoft Word, Excel, FoxPro, Kronos, PeopleSoft, Odyssey
*REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST*