Randall “Mark” DeMoica
Fontana, CA 92336
• Highly skilled in needs assessment, strategic planning, establishing priorities and delegating tasks, motivating all involved to reach their best, and following through to ensure success.
• More than 5 years of event management/event planning, general and technical project management, and negotiation.
• Ability to maintain positive relations with staff and clients. Proven track record in successfully managing high-profile, high-budget events resulting in facility rebooking and client requests to manage future events.
• Demonstrates professionalism with high-profile celebrity clientele.
Facilitated the following shows:
• 1st Annual BET Comedy Awards – 2004
• Disney’s National Treasure, World Premiere – 2004
• Disney’s Fantasia 2000, World Premiere – 1999
• American Idol Tryouts – 2002, 2003
• SMPTE – 2004
• Creation Entertainment (Star Trek, Xena Conventions, Fitness Expo) – 1999-2004
• Corresponded with event planners/show producers for assigned events and determined the needs of the client, while ensuring compliance with the rules and regulations of the facility
• Presided over pre-convention/show meetings.
• Presented detailed event information to, and coordinated the services of, the facility departments, such as Security, Engineering, Event Services, Stage Production, Food Services, Parking, Audio/Visual Services, as well as the subcontracted services, such as Electrical, Plumbing, Telecommunications.
• Prepared and maintained event activity reports and other event documentations including event schedules, resumes, estimates, diagrams, and financial information within the approved policies and procedures.
• Provided information on general inquiries regarding facility rental and conducted site inspections.
2009-Present Conversion/Ice Crew, Citizen’s Business Bank Arena, Ontario, CA (Seasonal)
2009-2010 Part-time Rink Attendant, Center Ice, Ontario, CA 2007-2009 Disabled
2005-2007 Salon Manager, JC Penney, Montclair, CA,
1999-2004 Senior Event Manager /Event Manager, Pasadena Civic Auditorium &
Conference Center –Pasadena, CA
1997-1999 Hair Stylist, Self Employed, Pasadena, CA
1989-1997 Asst. Sessions Manager/Hockey School Director, Pasadena Ice Skating Center,
Event Management/Sales Training – ACOM Conference
Hospitality Sales Training - Achievers International
Cosmetology School – Pasadena City College, Certificate of Completion 1997
State Board License of Cosmetology, 1997 - Present