Resume for Employment:
PO Box ***133
Grand Rapids, Michigan 49588
Please find attached below my resume submission for the
Position advertised with your company. My qualifications will reflect positively in obtaining goals and direction with your organization. Personal assets include aggressive /passionate selling attitude concentrated on building long term relationships.
My Qualifications Include P& L /Operations experience, Outside Sales, Sales Manager, Branch Operations, Inventory Control, Implementation of CRM software and processes, Coaching, Training, Seminars-Box Lunch Presentation’s, Multiple Branch background, Machine Sales for the Wood, Millwork, Plastic & Metalworking Industries.
Please take note as I have been the victim of multiple incidences of identity theft many accounts opened in my name. Many have been removed from my reporting status, just a few remain. Several have Judgments have been levied, All are under dispute and will be removed. My Attorney (Mr. Ken Hoogeboom) has been working on these accounts since September 2010. These individual accounts have all been reported to local authorities, FTC and credit reporting agencies. I can validate via original filings from these agencies. I can supply my Attorney contact information for verification per request. My assigned Social Security number ends with 4291.
Employment History: Stan J. Dykstra
Independent Broker (Fifth Third Bank/Michigan Division)
-Troubled Assets Division/ Construction /Woodworking/Sales Marketing Organizations/Supply Chain Operations/One-Two Step Distribution
- Evaluate asset, compile comparisons, Seek interested groups to buy assets or whole group/ Report all Real Estate or holding or value to Bank Owned Entity manager for objective financing and values to move these assets off balance sheet.
Dealer Development Manager - Great Lakes Superior Walls. Division of Grate Lakes Concrete Products
Current; 4 years 8 Months
Pre-Cast Concrete Walls Franchise of Superior Walls of America located in Hamilton, Michigan
- Established resellers/dealers representing over 90 locations and 120 outside
- Implemented Sales Marketing/Rollout of new offering to a dealer group as a new integration to the market; resulting in 450 new account’s established over previous model
-Arranged meetings with target accounts, established relationships with hundreds of new accounts/prospects verified by a 200% increase in quotes.
-Outside Sales Force trained, Implemented Sales procedures and accountability standards (Sidekick/MSN Outlook)
-Report to Pres. /Owner(s), supply Weekly/Monthly update and Excel format on status of active prospects and order secured. Three plus Million in new business added.
-Commercial account’s program established and secured new business, Booked new business in excess of 65% growth over prior years business
-AiA Specifications/Engineering Box Lunch-Presentation’s (groups)
-Travel 90% 1-3 overnights per week
Independent Consultant Ex-Factory.com, Hickory, NC
Outside Sales – Michigan
-Woodworking/manufacturing equipment sales include CNC, Point to Point machining Centers, Laser Engravers/Cutting, Edge Banding, CNC Panel Saws and PLC Controlled Sanding/Finishing Equipment.
- Consulting to companies/organizations ranging in size to 1000 employees
- Capital equipment sales/leasing experience ranging from $ 10,000.00-350,000.00 per order dollar value.
- Report directly to Branch Manager/Owner
-Travel 85% 1-3 plus overnights per week
Direct Supply Inc. New Business/Start-Up Specialist, Sales Manager, Territory Sales, CEO/Owner
17 years 8 months
- P & L responsibility
- Sales & Marketing responsibility for a New Startup operation from Zero dollars sales to over 15 Million in 15 years
-Sales and Customer Service Training/Product Knowledge Implemented
-Wood Working/ Millwork/ Case Goods sales
-Branch Operations established in the first year of operation ( Traverse City, MI)
-Established Independent Representation as well Company owned Reps (12 reports)
-Software implementation (ACT and CRM as well total INV. Control Software)
-Logistics/Shipping Receiving protocol (CDL holder A/Air Brakes/Haz Mat)
- Certified Fabricator/Installer/Warranty Repair Solid Surface # 9494
-Established Vendor accountability program for Sales Support/Specifications tracking/Joint Calls tracking-Effectiveness.
-Travel 80% with 2-3 overnights per week
- 8 staff Reports/6 outside Sales/7 Independent Sales Midwest/ 45 active Vendors
J. Kaltz & Co. Branch/Sales Manager – Grand Rapids, Mi.
3 years 9 months
-Branch Manager/Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Developed sales protocol and accountability to meet and exceeded sales goals within the first year
- Organize the delivery system for top efficiency.
-Completely overhauled computer CRM system,
- Implemented cycle counts to increase inventory accuracy.
-Acquire and train outside/inside sales personnel to meet established goals.
-Vendor Accountability program ratified and implemented for sales call effectiveness
- Report to two owners (6 reports/4 Sales)
Lumbermen’s Inc. – Grand Rapids, Mi.
5 years 7 months
- Grand Rapids warehouse/driver manager. CDL A- Air/Haz Mat- Hilo Certified
-Established increased inventory turns (from 6 to 12 turns annually)
- Restructured warehousing operations to increase productivity and order accuracy reducing Inventory by 25 Million Dollars (230 Million base averages)
-Report to GR Manager/CFO, Seven reports, 4 Driver’s- Over the Road
Salary Requirements- To be negotiated
K-12 Various Private and Public Schools, graduating from East Kentwood High School
Davenport College- 1991-1996
-BBA/Bachelors Business Administration
-AS/Associates Degree in Sales/Marketing/Distribution Systems management.
-Inventory Management Classes Davenport College
- Dale Carnegie Sales Course
-Jeff Gitomer Sales and Success Training
-Avonite Solid Surface Certified Fabricator # 9494
-Pinske- Certified equipment sales, Fabricating / thermoforming plastics
-Guardsman/Valspar Training applications in Finishes- lacquer, two-part and pre catalyzed finishes
-Hafele America 32 MM Training Courses
-Grass America Training Courses
Mr. Tom Hagarty (Probuild Holdings V P) Mobile 989-***-****/cell
Mr. Paul Aggelar (Pres./Johns Lumber) 586-***-****/cell
Buzz H. V P Standale Lumber 616-***-****/cell
Mr. Jim Howell (Sales at the Taylor Company) 616-***-****
Mr. Bill Edgington (Dow Chemical) 616-***-****/cell)
Mr. George Papalexis (DuPont) 586-***-****/cell