TED C. JEUDE
Conroe Tx, 77384 ____ ___ firstname.lastname@example.org
Operations Professional with expertise in significantly growing business revenue; from $12 million to $1.4 Billion in 4 years; while managing Cost Of Goods Sold (COGS) to increase profitability 200% of Target. Hands on Manager that works from the Shop floor to the President. The ability to hone the supply chain / logistics / manufacturing processes to be a competitive advantage (cost avoidance / cash cycle) yielding improvement to the P&L; and Increased Customer satisfaction.
Strengths include experience with: LEAN design, implementation, and continuous improvement execution; Change Management and Team development; ERP and Demand Planning systems (SAP, Manugistics, and ASK); Engineering solutions (Electrical and Mechanical) for Customer support; and using key Metrics to improve profitability in operations and identifying key strengths in managers and employees. Customer Metrics focused, working with Senior Operations Vice Presidents to Project Mangers, to provide continued outstanding support in an ever changing market. Daily customer contact, which enables continuity of support and relationship management.
• Grew telecommunications business from $12 million to $1.4 Billion in 4 years.
• P&L – turned around from a Loss in six months; increased profitability twice the Target goal.
• Pioneered first Lean and 5S manufacturing site for the Division; reduced headcount 16%, improved productivity 22%, and increased flexibility of production by 50%.
• Implemented Quality Controls that improved Final Audit to 99.95%; integrated communication across the Site and all other Sites; developed quality awareness and culture of improvement.
• Developed / Implemented Systemic Available to Promise committing process; improved On Time Ship from 97.5% to 98.5%, Lead Time reduction of 10%, and consolidation cost savings of 40%.
• Developed a solution to major Customer Quality complaint, root cause was product design; corrected concern immediately at customer site, developed 19-point product improvement plan to remedy customer concern, and implemented plan in six week period.
• Recognized by CEO staff for leading team responsible for integrating supply chain and operations; savings of $500m annually.
• Developed KPI’s that focused Team on continuous improvement that exceeded Customer Metrics, improved Profitability, and developed a culture of continuous improvement. This made us attractive for Future business opportunities.
Logistics and Supply Chain
• Reduced international logistics cycle time 75% by negotiating with FedEx and Expeditors International to increase flexibility in connections, with brokerage and carriers; achieved cost neutral. Managed 25 metric tons of freight daily from China to Houston.
• Identified opportunity to save 4 days in-transit inventory that saved $1.2m in Inventory carrying costs, by providing Houston airport managers, Chinese and Korean airline executives with compelling business case to begin air-freight service to Intercontinental Airport. This air-freight service resulted in $100 million in business with City of Houston.
• Lean Supply chain initiatives drove inventory turns from 5.8 to 26; reducing obsolescence by 85%; resulting in combined savings of $35m annually.
• Developed and Implemented systemic Warehouse control and material delivery process; improved inventory accuracy to 99.995% and reduced costs by $500k annually.
• Identified process to mitigate inventory imbalance across the regions, developed a rebalancing and root cause tool to drive closure reducing Inventory $300m.
• Corporate lead for Constraint based Planning and Order Commitment process, to identify variants in the Supply Chain to ensure Revenue commitment,; implemented on time and within budget; savings estimated at $500m.
• Developed Vendor Analysis and action plan to decrease cost 30%.
Business and Customer Development
• Saved customer $50 million in inventory costs per month by redesigning fulfillment process; aligned order delivery with manufacturing execution, reduced lead time, improved customer commitment and decreased staged finished goods by 93% in first 60 days.
• Collaborated with VP Sales operations data needed to convince Cisco to move an additional twelve product divisions to Foxconn; Reviewed other Customer opertunities that were consistant with current and Future capabilities.
• Led Site Team focused planning: for increased material, production and profitability; executed 550% product revenue growth while maintaining safety, quality and customer satisfaction.
• Improved profitability at Compaq $500,000 per year by leading teams redesigning forecasting process / tools to align sales and manufacturing results
• Collaborated with the sales operations to improve forecast accuracy resulting in 40% improvement in the demand planning process and 22 days reduction in the planning cycle.
New Breed Logistics, Ft. Worth Tx June 2011 - Present
Exec. Director of Operations Support
T2 Investments, Houston Tx May 2009 – May 2011
VP of Consulting SCM and Operations
Foxconn Assembly, Houston, TX 2004 – Jan 2009 General Manager/Director of Operations
Rapid Response Remediation, Houston, TX 2002 - 2004
President / Chief Executive Officer
COMPAQ Computer, Houston, TX 1984 - 2001
Director, Business Process Redesign, 2001
Director, Execution Operations, 2000 – 2001
Director, Corporate Planning, Re-Engineering, and Corporate Operations, 1995 -2000
Senior Manager, Corporate Operations, 1994-1995
Manager, Portable Operations, 1993-1994
Manager, CPU/PCA Master Scheduling, 1984-1993
BA, Business Administration, Milliken University, Decatur, IL
Senn Delaney – Team Building; Myers Briggs - Types and Teams
Jurran – Total Quality
HB Maynard - Time and Motion, Plant Layout, and Waste Study
JIT Institute - KANBAN / Vendor JIT training; Toyota Lean Manufacturing Principals
Flow Vision - LEAN Principals, Manufacturing and Supply Chain
PROFESSIONAL AND COMMUNITY LEADERSHIP: Board of Director, President, and Officer Positions in several Community associations