**** * *** ******* *** • Chicago, IL 60707
Phone: 773-***-**** • Email: email@example.com
Personal Objective: To progress professionally and personally in a dynamic higher education organization. A highly committed and result orientated individual, who is able to operate independently and within a team environment and responds appropriately to a constantly changing environment.
• Possess knowledge in fields of finance, marketing, production and personnel management.
• Proficient with the data management policies, procedures and common technical tools.
• Strong analytical, evaluation and interpretation skills.
• Excellent planning and decision making abilities.
• Ability to exercise control and complete executed tasks with the planned activities.
Allstate Insurance – Technical Support
• Four years experience identifying and communicating strategies to improve regional results for profitable growth through rating plan adherence. Monitor new business trends to assess quality and effectiveness, as well as identify emerging issues.
• Develop, communicate, and gain alignment based on data analysis. Then implement new business methods that positively impact profitability within a given state and line of business also, maintain key relationships with other departments that directly influence product results.
• Led across boundaries to provide support and influence our sales force, pricing, claims, financial managers, customer care unit, corporate relations, and risk management partners.
• Collaborate and interface with other departments and field/territory contacts for the improvement of financial results in assigned states or markets. Collaborate to set goals and measures of success for projects or initiatives and monitor the results of implemented initiatives.
• Coordinates and leads special projects and process improvement initiatives as assigned.
Kelly Services – Data Analyst
• Assisted the organization in performing data compiling, mining and analysis required to evaluate the given data of historical claims. Participated on a project that migrated 15+ years of claim data from a legacy system to a SAP system, by developing spreadsheets to convert data between the two systems.
• Assisted the organization in judging the feasibility of entering a contract, undertaking a project, relative to a specific claim or planning product expansion etc. Helped the organization take sound decision in this regard.
• Maintained the research database, updated and upgraded it from time to time and ensure safe storage of data. Involved in updating contents of CS&E competitive intelligence intranet webpage for competitive analyze purposes and product research.
• Prepared analysis reports and was responsible to answer any queries, complaints or suggestion in this regard.
Baxter Healthcare – Technical Specialist
• Coordinated medical equipment and supply shipments using SAP applications to 5,000 hospitals within the U.S. and worldwide. Interfaced with company sales representatives to proactively resolve equipment and shipping issues.
• Developed and published end of day reports that detailed all daily equipment shipments through various couriers.
• Reconciled and prepared all requested financial reports accurately and on time.
• Remained up to date on new and emerging technologies within area of technical expertise and serves as resource to other Baxter employees.
• Proactively addressed significant business issues through technological innovation.
General Business Skills
• Business Applications Software, Business Objects, MS Word, Excel, Project, Access, Oracle, PowerPoint.
• Four years experience working with Sales and Marketing to develop and deliver presentations business line support services for internal and external client agents.
• Four years technical data experience, including implementing new business growth in existing areas.
• Ability to instill corporate vision and develop an atmosphere of teamwork focused on meeting organizational and corporate objectives.
Allstate Insurance - Northbrook, Illinois 2012 - 2008
• Technical Support, Contract Strategy & Execution (Internal support for
Allstate Insurance – Northbrook, Illinois 2008 - 2007
• Data Analyst (Internal consultant and pricing analyst
assigned to risk management)
Kellyservices/Allstate Insurance – Buffalo Grove, Illinois 2007 - 2004
• Administrative (Data analyst for implementation Allstate Life and
Baxter Healthcare – Mundelein, Illinois 1997 -2004
• Technical Specialist (Shipping and receiving duties of medical equipment)
Swedish Covenant Hosptal - Chicago, Illinois 1994 - 1997
• Help Desk, IT Support Patient Care