Objective: To secure full time employment utilizing my skills and abilities.
Summary of Qualifications:
• Excellent reputation for dependability, punctuality, and conscientiousness.
• Strong attention to detail, ability to multitask, ability to prioritize workload, and handle a moderate pace environment.
• 18 years experience with industrial workshop inspection/supervisor of quality control. Abilities to read blue prints and make sure products conform to specifications.
• 18 years experience as forklift operator. Loading and unloading semi-trailers, shipping and receiving, rotation of stock inventory.
• Strong customer service skills, tremendous communications, abilities to follow instructions, mentorship, complete projects in a timely and efficient manner.
Honda at (Employment Plus) Russels Point, Ohio January 2012-current
• Part Order
• Assembly of parts on assembly line
Midwest Composites Wapakoneta, Ohio August 2011-current
• Construction, repair and maintenance of molds for fiberglass automotive parts
• Bodywork and paint of parts produced
• Forklift driver
• Delivery Driver by box truck for on time delivery to Customer
• Quality inspection of parts before they were transmitted to Customer
Durez: Resin Utility Operator Kenton, Ohio 2008-Aug 2011
• Inspection of machine machinery. Operate and perform maintenance on all presses, machinery, and equipment at the plant. Provided lock out, and tag out procedures. Trouble shoot identify problems fix and repair. Preventive maintenance, daily inspections of chemical holding tanks, check pressures of chemicals, temperatures, leaks, and problem solving.
Warehouse Associates: Warehouse Associates Lima, Ohio 2003-2008
• Forklift driver-material handler, load and unload semi-trailers. RTIS Inventory System and quality control. Operated overhead crane in order to load and unload steel – aluminum product onto rail road cars.
Siemens Automotive: Quality/Shipping Coordinator Shawnee, Ohio 1999-2002
• Promoted from Shipping and Receiving coordinator to Quality Coordinator. Loading and unloading semi-trailers. Complete documentation, label products and components with SAP tags for inventory control. Operated tow motors. Audited manufacturing facility, prepared for internal QS-9000 audits, disposition suspect materials, and performed gage calibration of automotive parts.
AAP: Casting-Machining St. Mary’s, Ohio 1994-1999
• CNC operator, adjustments to die coating, and cooling procedures. Lathe operator, robotic loader, general labor, troubleshoot, and mechanically inclined. Utilized calipers, micrometers, and inspection.
Lima Senior High School: GED, 1992
Lima Technical College: Computer Networking