Bossier City, LA 71111
A position with growth potential, where my discipline, positive attitude, professionalism, and interests can be effective.
Summary of Qualifications
1. Willing to take responsibility, is self-motivated, and possesses a high degree of professional integrity.
2. Well rounded, flexible team player, and has the ability to learn quickly.
3. Skilled in applying a logical, common sense approach to seeking practical solutions.
4. Well organized, inquisitive problem solver who enjoys challenges.
5. Communicate effectively when dealing with people of diverse interest and levels of authority.
Security Officer at Securitas
May 2008 – Present
• Provide superior level of service to the clients, and ensure the safety clients at various job sites.
Office Assistant at University of Louisiana at Monroe
January 2008 – June 2008
• Data input, office errands, and alumni updates.
• Scheduled administrative appointments; assisted students in the registration process
Shift Supervisor- Pilot Travel Center
West Monroe, Louisiana
January 2007 – June 2007
• Cashier, greeting customers, suggestive up selling and answering multiple phone lines
• Transmitting paper work, counted inventory, scheduling employees, and problem solving
Assistant Manager at the Rave Motion Pictures
Vestavia Hills, Alabama
May 2005- July 2006
• Set goals for the employees; participated in the hiring of employees; and engaged in employee evaluations of accountability
• Responsible for opening and closing the Theater and customer service initiatives
• Responsible for sending and receiving emails; maintaining the daily budget and operations
Front Desk /Night Auditor at Wynfrey Hotel
August 2005 – October 2005
• Accommodate hotel guests by registering and assigning room, issuing room keys
• Transmitting and receiving messages, answering multiple phone lines, invoices, end-of-the-month reports, and day-end close reports
University Of Louisiana at Monroe
Bachelor of Business Administration – Management
• Mastery of Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
• Experience with maintaining office budget
• Ability to work with several operating systems, including Windows, and Linux
• Skilled in conflict resolution and interpersonal communication
Assistant Produce Manager
Human Resource Manager