Los Angeles, California 90022
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
• Supervised the security of military equipment worth over 100 million dollars
• Supervised and trained seven people, most with no prior experience, in low pressure air compressor maintenance
• Capable of making difficult decisions under stressful situations
• Hard working, reliable, detail-oriented, and team player
• Individual with strong morals and professional integrity
• Unlimited Steam License from City of Los Angeles #P026493
• Universal EPA #TEEP1019 101-*******
Sunrider Manufacturing L.P. Torrance, California June 2008-present $28 hourly
Boiler Operator In charge of all associated steam equipment, cooling towers, vacuum pumps, exhaust fans, air dryers, air compressors, softeners, metasys hvac control, and chiller. In charge of three 300 Horsepower Clever Brooke boilers. In charge of preventive maintenance on all associated equipment. Made up associated logs for equipment and also assist with the HVAC equipment. Lead boiler operator and in charge of overall plant equipment.
Hoag Hospital Newport Beach, California Feb. 2007- June 2008 $30 hourly
Stationary Engineer Maintain and perform preventive maintenance of critical systems on a regular basis. Responsible for basic repairs of critical systems and associated mechanical and electrical equipment which includes but not limited to: chill water systems, distillation units, boilers, air compressors, pumps, piping, and plumping components.
United States Navy USS Frank Cable-Guam 2004-2006 $22 hourly
Petty Officer Operated steam engines, boilers, compressed air and portable water steering systems. Completed maintenance forms, performed cleanliness operations, maintenance, preservation of main propulsion, and exercised environmental control procedures to reduce air pollution and oil spills.
United States Navy USS Frank Cable-Guam 2003-2004 $19 hourly
Fireman Damage Control
United States Navy USS Frank Cable-Guam 2002-2003 $17 hourly
Fireman Apprentice Under close supervision performed all basic fireman apprentice functions in engineering areas aboard the ship.
American Trainco Refrigeration Ontario, California April 2009
Seminar Certification/Universal EPA certification
Petty Officer Class USS Frank Cable-Guam December 2003
Certificate of completion
A School Great Lakes Chicago, Illinois September 2002- November 2002
Common Core Propulsion Certification of completion
Navy Recruiting Command Great Lakes Chicago, Illinois July 2002- September 2002
Rosemead High School Rosemead, California 1998-2002
Special skills in damage control, valve maintenance, quality assurance, common core main propulsion, petty officer indoctrination, forklift 4k to 6k, 6 ton truck bed school, fire room, cold iron, fire room messenger, fire room upper level, and engineer cold room. Unlimited license certified and universal epa certified.
• Bilingual- fluent in English and Spanish
• Over 7 years experience in engineer mechanic maintenance and boiler operation
• Basic damage control qualified
• Military background, with many different training certifications.
REFERENCES AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST