AIKEN, SC *****
Committed and motivated Administrative Assistant with exceptional customer-relation and decision making skills. Strong work ethic and professional demeanor. Energetic, results-oriented team player eager to bring my strong administrative skills to a company who needs top-level support. Hard-working, multi-tasking assistant with outstanding telephone, scheduling and documentation skills.
• Report Development
• Meets Deadlines
• Problem Resolution
• Type 85 wpm
• Microsoft Office Skills
• Lotus Notes
• Meeting Minutes
Administrative Assistant April 2009 – February 2012
Career Personnel Augusta, GA
• Collaborated with the department to ensure smooth work flow and efficient organization operations.
• Accountable for all operations of busy office, including scheduling calendars, travel arrangements, vacation accrual and scheduling and scheduling department meetings.
• Demonstrated proficiencies in telephone, email, fax and other office equipment.
• Performed administrative tasks such as filing, developing spreadsheets, faxing reports, and scanning documents for site-wide use.
Customer Liaison May 2008 – November 2008
Carolina Signature Homes Aiken, SC
• Prepared contracts for customer signature.
• Maintained all blueprints, permits and site plans for homes.
• Helped in selection of interior and exterior of homes.
• Interfaced with the city and county for all permits and zoning ordinances.
• Scheduled materials to be delivered to the job sites.
• Scheduled subcontractors to each site daily.
Legal Assistant December 2005 – February 2008
Aiken County Aiken, SC
• Prepared legal documents and correspondence for discovery material to defense attorneys.
• Opened new files for all new warrants.
• Responsible for obtaining reports for all warrants from the corresponding agencies.
• Prepared reports for the Victim Witness Advocacy Program.
• Answered all incoming call and greeted all visitors to the office.
• Maintained and ensured that reports to outside agencies were completed in a timely manner before trial.
Office Manager July 2002 – December 2005
Enloe Residential Aiken, SC
• Performed all of the day to day operations of opening and closing the office and the showroom.
• Responsible for all accounts payable and receivables.
• Prepared all deposits for banking.
• Responsible for the weekly payroll and quarterly taxes.
• Assisted customers in the showroom.
• Met with outside vendors.
• Scheduled crews to be on job sites and for this to be cost effective to the company.
Administrative Assistant September 1984 – April 1995
Wackenhut Services, Inc. Aiken, SC
• Responsible in the preparation and receipt of all correspondence for the Zone Operations Manager.
• Maintained control of all classified documents that were assigned to the area.
• Provided administrative support too all lieutenants and sergeants assigned to the area.
• Responsible for tracking vacation and sick leave for all personnel.
• Acted as a liaison between Westinghouse, Bechtel and Wackenhut.
• Instituted and maintained correspondence logs, mail logs and scheduling conference rooms for the Zone Operations Manager.
Aiken Technical College Aiken, SC
Williston-Elko High School Williston, SC
High School Diploma
Judge Sue Roe (803)***-****
Sharon Gleaton (803)***-****
Tony Wilson (803)***-****
Lawndale, CA - driver, import, poly, aerospace, export, tanker,...
Project Manager Crane Operator
United States - crane, crane operator, rigging, lift, hydraulic,...
Mechanical Engineer Project
Fremont, CA - mechanical engineer, hvac, conditioning,...
Long Beach, CA - interviews, recruitment, applicant, hiring, fresh,...
Quality Assurance Office
Denver, CO - history, teach, san, surveyor, students, middle,...
High School Years Experience
Southaven, MS - cook, food, wash, foods, mississippi, king,...
Data Warehouse ETL specialist/Lead/Sr Programmer
San Francisco, CA - informatica, jcl, db2, cobol, etl, pl, programmer,...