OBJECTIVE:Experienced Industrial manufacture worker seeking a Forklift Operator position.
HIGHLIGHTS OF QUALIFICATIONS
* Basic computer skills /Counterbalance gas/electric Forklift Certified
* Power tools/micrometer calliper /experienced
* Bobcat/Walkie Rider/Wallkie pallet truck/Overhead crane experience
* Warehouse/Shipping/Receiving/RF scanner experienced
* Painter/basic Carpentry/ Electrical/Plumbing repair skills
* Fully bilingual English/Spanish.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
● Registered Apprentice of (MTUO) -2008
● FORKLIFT- Industrial Lift Truck .Toronto Ontario - 2008
● WHIMIS- Quantum System .Toronto Ontario - 2008
● FIRST AID - Mohawk College. Hamilton Ontario - 2011
● Graduated : General Education Development (GED) USA - 1997
● Volunteering: YWCA Hamilton, Ontario
Skills & Abilities
● Prepare cars surface to be painted
● Priming and sanding car and bumpers
● Gain experienced in the detailing department.
● Operated dissimilar types of equipment for example; forklift,jackhammers,and power tools,bobcats
● Worked as a key element of team with other skilled staffs
● Handled work on site with little or no supervision
● Disassembled and maintained extra passing structures
● Helped other skilled employees including carpenters, welder and working engineers
● Responsible for using forklift to pull orders Worked in the receiving and shipping department
● Responsible for packing, picking and scanning orders using a palletize records
● Responsible for putting and pulling away orders in a temperature controlled setting room
● also responsible for working as a scanner.
Auto Refinishing Technician
● CARSTAR COLLSION CENTRE CO. Brantford,- Ontario.2010-2011
● CDT AMCAT GLOBAL INC. Hamilton - Ontario,.2009 -2010
Machine Operator/Forklift Operator
● CARBON TECHNOLOGY Rhode Island - US, 2006 -2008
REFERENCE:AVAILABLE UPEN REQUEST.