** ***** *** – Belgium Nationality - Single
Address : Wilshire Residence n 80 – Soi 22, Sukhumvit – Bangkok – Thailand
Mobile : +66.88.681.1408
Email : email@example.com
Entreprises LOUIS DE WAELE
Building contractor (class 8) – Belgium – http://www.louisdewaele.be
December 2008 – July 2011
Key responsibilities :
The Project Manager is responsible of the global management of the building project execution. He is in charge of:
the budget management (monitoring of the costs and incomes of the project + forecast of the final results)
the planning management
the technical execution
the team management
the designation and the global supervision of the different subcontractors
the handling of the required documentation
the specifications and meetings with the Customer, the Architect and the engineers from the different study offices (structural - mechanical -...)
• Management of the partial demolition and consolidation of an existent building in order to build the new European Council “Residence Palace” (2 project Managers)
Project’s turnover (the demolition part): around 20 million euro.
Duration : 18 months
8 internal staff to manage, + all the subcontractors.
• Global management of the completed realization (structural work and finishings) of a building “hall of sport + school auditoriums” for the University of Brussels
Project’s turnover: around 7 million euro.
Duration : 12 months (from December 2008 to December 2009)
4 internal staff to manage, + all the subcontractors.
March 2006 – November 2008
Key responsibilities :
The Project Engineer is in charge of specific parts of the project (structural or finishing works), under the control of the Project Manager:
the research and designation of the different subcontractors
the follow up and control of their work
manage the delivery on time of the required and appropriate materials
• Complete realization of a complex “Casino – Hotel – Commercial Gallery – apartments” in the center of Brussels for Fortis Real Estate (Customer).
Turnover: around 40 million euro
In charge of the technical execution of the structural works between October 2007 and November 2008
• A school building for the University of Brussels (Customer).
Turnover : around 30 million euro
In charge of the technical execution of finishing works between March 2006 and September 2007
References at Louis De Waele (+32.(0)2.422.08.11) :
- Stephane Dieleman : Executive director – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Philippe Dekrom : Executive director – email@example.com
- Pierre Cols : General Manager – firstname.lastname@example.org
Building contractor (class 8) – Belgium – http://www.koeckelberg.be
August 2005 - February 2006
• Assistant of the Project Manager within the framework of the construction of the new training center of the Belgian National Team of Football in Tubize.
• Project’s value : 6 million euro
Mobility study office – Belgium – http://www.stratec.be
September 2004 - July 2005
• Development of a computer software of simulation of road traffic for the plan of mobility of the Area of Capital Brussels
1998 – 2004 Master in Civil Engineering (construction) – University of Liege (ULG), Belgium
1992 – 1998 Secondary School – Institut Notre Dame de Loverval, Belgium
1987 – 1992 Primary School – Institut Notre Dame de Loverval, Belgium
SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Rigorous, proactive, mature, courageous and honest
• Ability to work independently with a creative mindset
• Strong team player and team leader skills
• Ability to control and monitoring a team with positive attitude
• Ability to multitask, to take decisions, to solve problems and to work under pressure
• Strong coordinating, planning, budgeting, supervisory and communication skills
• Flexible (single, with no child)
• Willingness to travel and to work abroad
• Computer literate (Word, Excel, Power Point, Lotus Note, Outlook, knowledge of Autocad and MS Project)
• Languages :
- French : mother tongue
- English : good knowledge
- Spanish & Dutch : basic
- Thai : basic knowledge – keen to learn
Travels in Europe, South & Central America, Africa and Asia
Tennis, Football, ski, Windsurf, Kite surf, Trekking
• Reading books, listening music, meeting people,…
Sales Vice President
Kenosha, WI - insurance sales, vice, vice president, jewelry,...
Entry Level Mechanical Engineer/Quality Controller for Insulation
Sugarland, TX - piping, qa qc, qc, insulation, thermal, equipments,...
Customer Service Medical
Moreno Valley, CA - terminal, medical office, outbound, associate,...
Construction Manager / Project Manager
Cape Coral, FL - construction superintendent, renovation,...
RF Assembly/QC/IPC J-Std Instructor Certified
Concord, NH - solder, assembly, pcb, micro, rf, soldering, smt,...
Manager Vice President
Springfield, PA - pharmacist, pharmacy, part time, pharmaceutical,...
Manager Quality Assurance
Philippines, Quezon, NCR - terminal, petroleum, vessel, tank, storage, oil,...