JAMES J. BRIZZI JR.
Johnstown, PA 15909
A results oriented business professional with proven abilities in strategic planning, managing projects, and improving efficiency of operations, team building, and detailing project information to determine effective processes for operations. Able to identify areas of strength and weakness and implement company policies, standards, changes in operations, and systems that optimize productivity and bottom line. Demonstrated the ability to motivate staff to maximum productivity and control costs through the most effective uses of manpower and available resources.
• 10+ years of management experience and store operations
• Possess strong organizational, verbal / written communication, and computer skills
• Established solid business relationships with top-level management
• Able to achieve company goals and surpass sales expectations while maintaining quality, safety, and customer service integrity
• Ability to hire, train, teach, develop, and motivate team members
• Ability to prioritize and accomplish multiple management tasks by effectively planning and managing workloads
• Top 6 strengths in order: strategic, analytical, woo, achiever, relator, competitive
Assistant and Store Manager Aug 1998 –June 2002
HILLS / AMES Department Stores
Store Manager June 2002 – August 2004
Advance Auto Parts
S&I Manager, Asst. Manager, August 2004 – June 2008
District Roadshop Manager,
Acting Regional Roadshop Manager
Circuit City, Inc.
California University of Pennsylvania
Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration and Accounting