Phone – +918*********
Mail email@example.com Antony Richard J
Seeking an opportunity to work under your organization and contribute my best skills towards the growth of the company and self through efficient hard work and dedication in telecom field.
• 2.7 years experience in Telecommunication Domain.
• Experience in Ericsson charging system CS3.0 and Comverse-Converged Rating and Billing system, Value added services, SS7, GSM switch.
• Call and Billing Simulation/Quality testing of the Intelligent Network Nodes (SDP, MINSAT, AIR, IVR, CCN,E MM).
• Quick and accurate trouble-shooting of IN related issues.
• Having a good knowledge in a Core Java, Perl and shell script.
• Completed Unix Sun Solaris Administration Certification course.
• Intelligent Network Nodes
Ericsson SDP, Voucher server, AIR, MINSAT, IVR, CCN, EMA, STP.
Comverse TRM, SDP, SGU,SLU, IVR.
• Operating systems Sun-Solaris, AIX, Windows XP
• Database Oracle, PL/SQL, My-SQL.
• Knowledge of SS7 Protocols :INAP,ISUP, SCCP, TCAP, MTP.
Working as IN/VAS Engineer for Nokia Siemens Networks under payroll of Mafoi-consultancy Limited in Hyderabad from July 2011 to till date
Platform/Technologies: Comverse Billing system, GSM, GPRS, Linux.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
• Operation and Maintenance(O&M) of Comverse charging system
• Network (Intelligent Networks).Troubleshooting and 24/7 support for IN Nodes include TRM, SDP, SGU, SLU,IVR.
• Deployed and integrated SDP, SLU, SGU and IVR.
• Performed Range migration Activity, migrate numbers from one SDP to another SDP.
• Provisioned & configured signaling links between DGU, STP, IVR,MSC and resolving signaling link failure issues.
• Preparing shell scripts for health checks and for OandM reports.
• Implementing New offers in system as per marketing requirements
• Preparing test cases for all IN nodes
• Configuring new Tariffs, class of service and recharge voucher as per plan.
• Performing technical release upgration in comverse nodes.
• Proactive monitoring and escalation to comverse to any abnormality observed in
• the network.
• Resolving Customer care Data,Voice & Vas related issues.
Worked as Intelligent network Engineer for Ericsson under payroll of IMSI consultancy limited in Bangalore from July 2010 to June 2011
Platform/Technologies: Ericsson Billing system, GSM, Sun Solaris.
Job Profile & Responsibilities
• Operation and Maintenance(O&M) of Ericsson charging system
• Network(Intelligent Networks).Troubleshooting and 24/7 support for IN Nodes include SDP, Minsat, VS,AIR,EMM,CCN and IVR.
• Barring of I/c, O/g Calls & SMS services as per Customer’s requirement, firing commands through HLR also maintaining other Supplementary and VAS related services.
• Installing, deleting the subscribers in MINSAT, SDP & Account Finder lookup of Account Information Recharge along with the necessary details (IMSI, SDP, COS & SIM No).
• Performing the pre-activity test, post-activity test with MSISDN by getting the trace to ensure the connectivity during the activities.
• Checking up the health of IN nodes & performing the necessary actions to ensure quality and smooth system functionality & sufficient System space.
• Co-ordination with Billing, Planning, Quality, Customer Care, Activation and etc., departments for effectively tackling diver’s impediment.
• Handling and resolving Prepaid and Postpaid Customers complaints through PACS Application.
• Quick and accurate trouble-shooting of network fault along with operations section.
• Handling the concern related with Recharge, Disconnection of No’s to be remote from SDP, O/g call & I/c call & mismatches in profile, Clearing Pending Credit from Customer Account, USSD and Post call notification, Card group mapping for the recharge concerns.
• Route call analysis, Quality analysis also Co-ordinate with site engineers to make test calls on the particular sites when problem happens with particular areas.
• Operations & Maintenance Activities of IN nodes Charging System CS 3.0 and 4.0.
• Ensure Timely and accurate Credit posting as per the requirements.
• Co-ordination with Product and development team for timely and full implementation of new releases and patches.
• Call and Billing Simulation, Call trace & Quality testing of the implemented changes.
• Taking up all the query of Recharge concern which includes both Paper recharge and LAPU recharge performing the online testing with Subscribers & resolving.
• Good understanding of call flow in GSM network.
• Taking the traces for solution and troubleshooting the problems.
• Developing Scripts for monitoring and finding the alarms.
• Coordination with wipro Engineer to reboot the SDP,IVR,CCN server.
• Performed full system backup of all nodes.
Previous (Period Jan 2010 to till June 2010)
Worked as a unix administrator in Altus technologies Trichy.
• Good Knowledge on Unix.
• Good understanding of TCP/IP.
• Good understanding of SS7 (MTP3, TCAP, SCCP).
• Good Experience on Sun Solaris Servers.
• Good Knowledge on SDP (Service Data Point).
Software Project #1
Report Name Common Url for Airtel
Role Develop & Maintenance
Responsibilities 1) Update the tables in database as Customers requirement.
2) Implemented client side validation rules and logic using Java Script.
It is Common website for Airtel Customers and Customer care. Whenever outgoing call concern, incoming call concern, Incoming Sms concern, Outgoing Sms concern, unable to check balance occurs they will update subscriber no, destination number etc in database. It will export as Excel sheet format. It will be routed to concern people through LAN.
Report Name SMS AUTOMATION-OSS Node Connectivity
Platform Sun Solaris Unix
Software Languages Perl
Role Developer, Enhancement & Maintenance
Responsibilities • Updating Threshold & Engineer name based on the requirements.
• Updating Zone wise cell list daily.
• Developing Perl programs for SMS automation.
The script communicated with OSS Server through telnet from our local system. The OSS Server will ping data from every BSC and MSC server. The script looking for percentage of packet loss, any node that gives more than 0% packet loss, it is connectivity issue. Its is alerted using SMS.The alert is containing name of node, IP, percentage of loss. It will be communicated to required Engineer twice per day.
• Master of Computer Applications (2006 – 2009) from St Joseph’s college, Trichy with a Distinction.
• Bachelor of Science (Physics) (2003-2006) from St Joseph’s college, Trichy with a Distinction.
Name : J.Antony Richard
Father’s name : S.Jeyaraj
Date of Birth : 05.07.1986
Age : 26
Languages : English, Tamil
Address : 90/60, Sowrastra street, Woraiyur, Trichy-03.Tamilnadu,India.
I hereby declare that the above information is true up to my knowledge and references are available upon request.
ANTONY RICHARD. J