GRAPHIC DESIGNER firstname.lastname@example.org | www.coroflot.com/dalebeato
SUMMARY Passionate and experienced in the corporate retail industry, devoted to grow and expand as designer and team leader. Proven to have good-taste in product, marketing and brand image in an in-store experience setting.
EXPERIENCE ABERCROMBIE & FITCH
Graphic Designer, Fine Fragrance & Personal Care 2010 - Present
Partnered with Merchant team to develop brand and trend right products to drive growth in the Fine Fragrance/Personal care category.
• Managed all concept and design, for the company’s best selling SKU Fierce ($100 million dollars in annual sales) and ancillary products
• Partnered with CEO on design concepts and discussions for new products
• Led design concept, and directed design details of Abercrombie & Fitch’s
“Perfume No.1”Launch for the Xmas 2011 season
• Designed and launched 4 new “active” cologne fragrances to the Men’s business
• Managed design of all Abercrombie & Fitch, and Abercrombie Kids brands in
Fine Fragrance, Personal Care, and Apparel Packaging, from concept to development
• Redesigned women’s perfume “Wakely”, which resulted in increasing sales of over 12%
• Collaborated with engineers on primary and secondary packaging details from ideation through production
• Managed and maintained external vendor relationships, including comp houses for product development
• Directed final production sign off of new product launches, traveled domestically and Internationally to ensure standards were met at the factory
Associate Graphic Designer, Marketing 2009 - 2010
Collaborated with a team of designers on seasonal in-store marketing experience, photo marketing, social media initiatives, and fine fragrance & personal care packaging.
• Design and launched the company’s first Facebook Pages. Abercrombie & Fitch,
Hollister Co., and Gilly Hicks Sydney, which acquired over one million fans in less than 1 year
• Worked with Art Director on the Gilly Hicks marketing brand image,
resulting in a new lifestyle photography direction as well as product marketing
• Collaborated with Creative Directors, production team, and copy team, to concept and design seasonal in-store campaigns
• Designed seasonal shopping bags for Abercrombie & Fitch and Abercrombie Kids brands resulting in brand exposure in cities such as, New York, L.A. London, Milan, and Tokyo
• Retouched and edited photos for seasonal lifestyle photo stories working with
Bruce Weber Photography
• Managed sign-off on final production standards of collateral, ie. gift cards, corporate color standards, personal care products, and in-store signage
Assistant Production Artist, Marketing 2007 - 2009
Strengthened Marketing team, to drive company’s global initiatives of international growth.
• Selected to help redesign the rebranding of the corporate logo package for Hollister Co., which resulted in a rollout logo package effecting over one thousand stores
• Managed all final artwork files for Hollister Co., Ruehl, and Gilly Hicks Sydney brands. Artwork composed of weekly in-store sign packs, marketing collateral, corporate labels, hangtags and in-store photos
• Collaborated with Art Directors on marketing collateral designs, (shopping bags, in-store signs, and gift with purchase items) for the launch of the Gilly Hicks Sydney brand
• Designed and Implemented a new marketing artwork archive process, resulting in better search efficiencies
Artist, Art Department Summer 2007
Teamed up with Creative Director and Account Executives for creative advertising designs solutions in the Outdoor advertising industry.
• Led design, copy writing, and photography direction on local and small businesses looking to expand their brand image
• Managed dozens of different brands, ensuring that production artwork was prepped properly, and deadlines were met
• Selected to ensure all artwork was passed onto the vendor, along with color
targets and standards
EDUCATION Art Institute of Pittsburgh. 10/03 - 6/07. Bachelor of Science Degree Graphic Design. GPA 3.6
• Significant experience working with a variety of materials including; glass, wood, metal, paper, plastic substrates, textiles and foils
• Distinctive expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
• Proficient in Macromedia (Dreamweaver and Flash), MS Office Suite, Quark XPress
SKIILS Passionate and experienced in the corporate retail industry, devoted to grow and expand as a designer and team leader. Proven to have good-taste in product, marketing and brand image in an in-store experience setting.
Portfolio and references available on request