Rodney J. Bullock firstname.lastname@example.org
Calumet, IL 60409
• Excel at providing professional, courteous, and efficient service
• Enthusiastic, self-motivated and fast learner.
• Easily develops rapport with team members.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks and excel in fast paced environments.
• Excellent communication skills.
2009-2011 Central Supply Technician Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago Chicago, IL
• Efficiently performed basic clerical duties (filing, data entry, e-mailing correspondence, etc.).
• Answer a high volume of calls and provide courteous customer service.
• Provide dependable and timely support to the nurses.
• Accurately fill and distribute orders to nurses and patients.
• Professionally manage the Central Supply Department on the evening shift.
• Effectively train new hires.
• Place orders with various vendors and stock inventory.
• Safely transport patients to doctor’s appointments.
2000-2007 Floor Service Assistant Leo Burnett Chicago, IL
• Efficiently performed basic clerical duties (filing, data entry, sorting correspondence, etc.).
• Assisted with loading and unloading packages from trucks.
• Distributed incoming, outgoing and inter-office mail.
• Effectively trained interns and new hires
• Supervised a team of summer interns.
• Provided dependable support to the Administrative Assistants.
• Professionally assisted company executives with personal shipping needs.
1997-2000 Phone Clerk / Runner Chicago Board of Trade Chicago, IL
• Performed basic clerical duties (filing, sorting, recording keeping, etc.).
• Accurately answered a high volume of calls taking orders for stocks and bonds.
• Relayed and provided accurate orders to brokers in the pit.
• Trained new hires and employee transfers.
Lincoln Technical College - 2007
Available Upon Request