ARUN KUMAR PANDEY
Contact: 828-***-**** (M), E-Mail: email@example.com,firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking Middle level Assignments in:
Project Management, E,C&I design of power plant/substation/steel plant, O&M
A result oriented professional with 2.8 years of experience in Project Designing, Project Management, Operations and Maintenance, Quality Assurance, Instrumentation & Control, and Installation & Commissioning.
Proficient in managing maintenance operations and taking cost-saving initiatives to optimize efficiency of machines and enhance productivity.
Proven abilities in enhancing process operations, optimizing resource & capacity utilization, escalating operational efficiencies; while curtailing costs and expenses. Expertise in project monitoring & ensuring cost control within budgeted parameters.
Proficient in reviewing of project schedule, ensuring cost control within budget. Demonstrated excellence in handling activities involving working out various requirements & monitoring overall project operations for ensuring timely completion.
Adept in managing maintenance operations and taking cost-saving initiatives to optimize efficiency of machines to enhance the productivity.
Gained exposure in erection & commissioning of MRSS’s HT breaker Siprotec, Areva’s Micom, Easun Reyrolle’s relay along with Devot, INIX, etc.
Experience in executing site enabling activities entailing following-up of contractual & statutory requirements, installation of equipment, safety requirements at site.
An effective communicator with exceptional relationship management skills with ability to relate to people at any level of business.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Designing of HT/LTsystm BOQ/BOM/PLANNING Relay & protection selection
Cost Reduction Vendor Development Project Management
Quality Management Operations Management
Electrical & Instrumentation Installation & Commissioning Team Management User SAP (simco) Module (Material Management & PM Module)
Uttam Galva Metallics Limited Group, Wardha:Dec’09-DEC’011
Project Engineer (Electrical Sinter plant, Blast furnace, Power Plant & MRSS Projects) / EPC Engineer
Rishabh Electrical Power Services, Location: DEC ’11-PRESENT
Sr Project Engineer(PROJECT & DESIGN)-HANDLING project of
● Brahmaputra group SMS & CPP (PROJECT of SMS,CHP,ASH HANDLING,ESP),
●meraj sugar-CPP (PROJECT OF DISTILLARY,DM PLANT AND SUBSTATION),
● Bajaj Hindustan Power plant Jhansi-SUBSTATION & CHP AND AHP PROJECTS.
Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC) of Allen Bradley, ABB, Siemens & Fuji make.
DCS – Honeywell AND SUPCON make.
Networking of Allen Bradley PLC with RS VIEW software and on demand report generation. Energy Management System which uses 17 power monitor II of AB make, PC with RS POWER & RS VIEW software with PLC5.
Boiler & Turbine Management System: Data Acquisition System of Intellution FIX which communicates with 2 nos. of 33TPH boiler, 40TPH boiler & 18MW steam turbine generator through FCP drivers & generate data on demand.
505 turbine control governor and its interfacing with protech203.
Knowledge of boiler instrumentation controls, supplied by M/s Thermax Fuji Electric Ltd. & Turbine controls supplied by M/s Toyo Denki Corporation, Japan.
AC & DC drives of different makes like Allen Bradley, Siemens & ABB.
Wide exposure to various process control/monitoring instruments; Single loop & Multiple loop micro-processor based process controllers, recorders (chart type & paperless type), transmitters (pressure, temperature and flow), Vortex flow meters, micro-processor based valve positioners, Web guiding systems & width measurement systems.
Pneumatic instruments of different makes; Taylor, Festo, SMC, Schrader Bellows & MAC.
Oil Hydraulic Units of M/s Vickers, Rexroth, Nachi, Yuken, Racine & Orsta comprising of directional valves, check valves, electro-proportional valves, etc.
Maintenance of 220/33KV switch yard, 2X22MVA 220/33KV transformers, 12 nos of 2MVA 6.6KV/430V transformers, 3X1500KVA 6.6KV HT DGs, 1X1750KVA LT DG along with PLC based synchronization system
1200KVA & 900KVA, 6.6KV HT motors, 1500KW,690V AC motors
Errection & Commissioning of 90TPH Boiler & 18MW Turbine Generator
Power generation through 18MW TG, 1500KVA HT DG sets, 1750KVA LT DG set & Load distribution management
HT & LT breakers (MOCB, SF6 & Vacuum type)
• Preparing detailed project reports and project execution plans after thorough discussion with clients, selection of sites, project evaluation in terms of outlays and profits attached.
• Listing down the resource needs for projects, after considering the budgetary parameters set.
• Monitoring project status during the course of periodic project review meetings.
• Undertaking Operation and maintenance of Siemens Plc S7- 400, S7-300 and ABB 800M,SUPCON,ALLEN BRADELEY PLC AND Power Monitor.
• Executing the functions pertaining to the preparation of loop wiring, interconnection, logic, cable schedule drawings and trouble shooting guide for Electrical Systems.
• Equipment Handling and regular trail checks for all electrical equipment for safety interlocks & sequence circuits, synchronization with the help of GEX 2000, GX 98, GPP for protection and excitation purposes.
Electrical Designing and analysis
●Estimation of Plant Electrical Load. Development of Single Line Diagrams (SLD). Control Schematics for Power Feeder, Motor Feeder, Transformer Feeder.
● Selection and Sizing of Electrical Equipments. Hazardous Area Classification.Cable Tray routing layout,schedule selection and sizing.
●System Studies and Calculation i.e. Short Circuit Analysis (Fault Calculations and Stability Studies), Load Flow Analysis, Motor Starting Study,Harmonics Study,dc battery and battery charger,AC UPS.
● Relay Coordination of entire plant with hv/mv/ehv/grid/substation/power generation side,Earthing & Lightening Protection Design,Sub-Station design.Electrical Equipment/System Specification.
●Handling of ETAP,AUTOCAD AND PHOTOLUX For different calculation and design aspects,substation iec 61850 consideration while automation and communication point of view.
Electrical & Automation Control
Accountable detailed engineering, system engineering, instrument sizing, and preparation of instrument data sheets, specifications, layouts, loop drawings & logic diagrams.
Maintaining, modifying & developing logic programs & mimic screen on SCADA platform & transferring data from different platforms through PLC,.
Preparing drawings & documents required for implementing Automation Control related jobs of PLC S7 300,
S7 200, S7 400,ABB 800 M, SUPCON /abb DCS PROGRAMMING.
Responsible for system design, PLC panels along with software generation, networking of PLC, MIS system, Net working with AC drives etc.
Reviewing the design and documents prepared by the respective design engineers and conducting verification of drawings and documents done by the Design Engineers.
Computer Aided Drafting (AutoCAD)& ETAP .
Installation & Commissioning
• Supervising installation and commissioning of Equipments, followed by trial runs.
• Identifying project bottlenecks and undertaking corrective measures.
• Ensuring effective site management and discipline to ensure safe & timely execution of the projects.
• Installing and commissioning of equipments, followed by plant trial runs meeting targeted performance / quality & quantity parameters and thereafter handing over of the plant.
• Familiar with and hand on practices done with ETAP & AUTOCAD (ELCTRICAL),SKM POWER TOOL,photolux,PDS Bentley microstation.
B.E. (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) / B.Tech. (Electrical & Electronics Engineering) from RKGIT, Ghaziabad, UPTU in 2009 with 67.5% marks.
12th from T.V.N, Varanasi, C.B.S.E. Board in 2002 with 70.4% marks.
10th from MSVM, Siwan, C.B.S.E. Board with in 2000,90.6% marks.
Professional Training Attended:
15 days training program for various controls & Automation used in Sofcon, Delhi, organized by RKGIT, GZBD.
6 days training program for controls & Automation used in Steel Plant, organized by fox control(siemens).
Siemens AC variable drives.
Siemens PC-10 PLC programming & maintenance.
Simatic Step 7 software.
Allen Bradley SLC 500 programming & maintenance.
Microprocessor based controllers & recorders organized by M/s. ABB.
Program on Statistical Process Control organized by TQ
3RD year internship for 45 days of switchyard of NTPC, Shaktinagar.
Well versed with MS Office / MS Project / Internet Applications.
Date of Birth : 16th Feb 1986
Contact Address : b2/262,a3,ASSI,BHADINI.VARANASI.