Ron Wolf, CPA, CFF, MBA, MSA
Chief Financial Officer/VP of Finance
• Versatile and dedicated Financial Executive with extensive experience in a leadership role in accounting, finance, operations, human resources and information technology in retail, manufacturing, wholesale, distribution, farm and ranch operations, service and healthcare sectors.
• Expertise as a Project Manager in development and implementation of process improvements including accounting systems with the use of QuickBooks, Microsoft Dynamic GP and SAP Financials and Material Management; providing increased efficiency and effectiveness in various organizations from $5M to $250M.
• Self-motivated Chief Financial Officer for two organizations with revenues of $250M and $45M; provided profit and loss and operations management concurrently.
• Strong leadership and interpersonal skills with ability to build rapport, plus train, mentor, guide and develop leadership skills to motivate excellence while fostering loyalty and positive internal and external customer relations.
• Highly skilled in maximizing profit margins while increasing customer service and satisfaction utilizing the principles of CQI; audit and refine internal controls for financial reporting and operational compliance; develop product line profitability metrics and product cost accounting methods.
• Knowledgeable and experienced in the fundamental and specialized forensic accounting service areas for bankruptcy and insolvency, computer forensic analysis, family law, valuations, fraud prevention, detection and response, financial statement misrepresentation and economic damages calculations..
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Human Resources / IT Training / Development
Team Leader / Motivator
Contract Negotiations Organizational Management
Coaching / Mentoring
Oklahoma City University – Masters of Science in Accountancy
Oklahoma City University – Masters of Business Administration
Oklahoma City University – Bachelor of Science in Business Management and Systems
Tfueg Business Consulting LLC 2003 to Present
Owner / Principal
Consulting practice that provides accounting and business services for small and medium sized organizations.
Provide installation of QuickBooks accounting systems; consulting for other accounting software systems including Microsoft Dynamics GP and SAP Financials.
Process improvement analysis and coordination for a structure for lean manufacturing including a process and procedure design; redesign and implementation for internal controls; constraints progress analysis.
Provide SOX accounting process compliance and analysis including financial operations and team building, tax consulting and planning.
Ron Wolf, CPA/CFF, MBA, MSA
Bone & Joint Hospital – SSM Health Care of St. Louis 1977 to 2003
Executive Vice President and Chief Financial Officer
Responsible for financial and operations management of a not-for-profit orthopedic surgical hospital, a separate inpatient rehabilitation unit and, for profit, joint venture ambulatory surgery center.
Management and administration of Financial and Patient Accounting, Information Systems, Admitting, Material Management and Central Supplies, Centralized Billing and Insurance Claims compliance.
Preparation and review of annual budget creating flexible budget models and department metrics (KPIs) for all departments; management of operations, forecasting and analysis, executive management reporting, cost accounting, and monthly & annual closing process. Main contact with external audit team and Audit Committee,
Operations net income was consistently in excess of 8.85%.
Functioned as CEO during absences; a hospital team member in quality control and processes.
McBride Clinic, Inc. 1977 to 2000
Chief Financial Officer
Responsible for management and direction of Financial and Patient Accounting, Business Office, Information Systems, Medical Records Coding and Purchasing with indirect reporting from Clinical Laboratory, Cast Room and Radiology.
Projected profitability utilizing various financial tools for feasibility and implementation of new or expanded services in the hospital and medical group operations including creation of flexible variance analysis.
CMI Corporation (Now Terex Corp.) 1974 to 1977
Cost Accountant – Bill of Materials
Development and implementation of computerized Bill of Material worksheets for material specs and standard labor allowances for each manufactured part, sub-assembly and assembly for all products including road construction equipment, asphalt and concrete pavers, batch plants and trailers.
Created a relational database for Bill of Material of over 25 products; provided requirements for standardized materials and labor for components in database for Manufacturing Requirements Planning and Inventory Management Systems.
State of Oklahoma Quality Award Winner – Bone & Joint Hospital
Malcolm Baldridge National Award Winner for Healthcare – SSM Health Care