Danielle L. Crosby
Sterling VA ****4
SUMMARY: I have worked in various full and part time positions for the Loudoun County Parks, Recreation and Community Services for the past five years. I have held positions from Instructor/Coach to Recreation Facility Supervisor at various locations. These duties include; supervision, including administrative support, computer support, and interaction with the public, parents and renters. I supervise and ensure the safety of children and create and monitor age appropriate games and activities. I am also certified in CPR and First Aid.
TECHNICAL SKILLS: I have experience with Microsoft Windows XP and 7 as well as the Microsoft
Office suite of products.
Kindercare October, 2011 – August, 2012
3051 Centreville Rd
Herndon, VA 20170
Position: Lead Teacher
• Teaching preschool curriculum which includes numbers, shapes, and motor skills.
• Ensure all school license guidelines are adhered to.
• Prepare the day’s activities and lunches as well as cleaning up at the end of the day.u
• Provide a safe and fun learning environment for the students.
Loudoun County Government June, 2006 – Present
Department of Parks, Recreation and Community Services
215 Depot Court S.E.
Leesburg, VA 20175
• Positions Held:
Summer Camp Leader
Child Care Leader
• Plan and monitor age appropriate games and activities and supervise the safety of children.
• Support the mission of the Youth Services Division, County After-School Activities (CASA) program, through the provision of safe, excellent before and after school programs for elementary school-age children.
• Create lesson plans/curriculum for children’s activities for ages 2-12 and interact with parents and the public on a daily basis.
• I supervise the Odyssey of the Mind program (problem solving for ages 7-10) and guide youth through the creative process.
• Provide administrative and other support as required.
• I have supervised all facility and recreational activities at the Claude Moore Recreation Center, the Claude Moore Community Center, Arcola Community Center (now Dulles South Multipurpose Center), Sterling Community Center, and Cascades Senior Center