Dena M. Lynch
Denver, CO 80247
OBJECTIVE: A mutually rewarding career in which I can continue to apply and expand my skills in an Administrative Assistant role in a growth oriented firm.
03/2008 – 07/2009 Wagner Equipment
Warranty Claims Administrator Earth Moving Equipment
• Responsible for warranty processing to help maximize recovery and reduce warranty expense.
• Maintaining a thorough knowledge of warranty administration procedures, maintaining warranty claim files.
• Review and process and invoice warranty work orders for claim processing, special projects and customer credits.
• Submit warranty claims to Caterpillar and other Allied manufacturers and maintaining records to monitor claim settlements and credits.
11/2005 – 12/2006 Northwest Title & Escrow
Closing Agent/ Assistant Title Insurance and Settlements
• Prepares file for close of escrow, which includes obtaining current sales agreement information, accounts receivables status, preparing closing statement, obtaining loan documents, insurance documentation, miscellaneous legal documents, clearing outstanding items on preliminary title report, preparation and coordination of deeds.
• Act as a liaison between co-workers, outside agencies including insurance companies, financial institutions and attorneys.
• Coordinate with homebuyers to complete close of escrow on all cash and mortgage transactions. Obtain necessary signatures and collect all monies due. Makes all adjustments to closing fees as per lenders instructions and prepares final closing statement. Prepare invoices for all payments to be disbursed and close file for funding and recording.
11/2002 - 04/2004 Curian Capital, LLC
Administrative Assistant Financial Asset Management
• Provide advanced and confidential administrative support for the Regional Vice Presidents
• Coordinate travel itineraries, meetings and daily conference calls, as well as personal appointments and activities for Executive Management personnel.
• Coordinate local and out of State conferences, monitoring conference budgets.
• Produce research and analyze reports as needed.
• Created personalized correspondence in response to investor’s written and verbal inquiries, as well as preparing manuals and investor newsletters.
• Coordinate the submission and approval of all expense reports for internal and external Sales Representatives.
06/1995 – 11/2002 REMAX Metro Properties
Lead Receptionist/ Administrative Assistant Residential Real Estate
• Operation of a large switchboard to handle 300-400 inbound calls daily and managed the message posting system for information left on voicemail.
• Coordinate property showings according to the client’s and agent’s requests, while under strict adherence to all Real Estate Commission and MLS guidelines.
• Enter and verify data in the MLS system in order to track open property listings, scheduled showings, and any applicable information pertaining to property status.
• Manage, administer, and distribute vital and confidential information to over 125 real estate agents daily.
SOFTWARE & SKILLS
• Advanced in Microsoft Office Programs (Word, Excel, Power Point, Access) Internet Explorer, Photoshop, ACT Database, Lotus Notes, Calendar and Email Management, QuickBooks, MLS System, Siebel, Gators Database, Dealer Database Systems, Type 65 WPM.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, phone manner, and office etiquette.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills.
High School Graduate
Olympic High School
Olympia, WA 1992
References available upon request