T R MADHUSUDHAN
Name T R Madhusudhan
Marital Status: Married
Languages Known: Kannada, Tamil, Telugu, English, and Hindi
Address for correspondence: H No.13, 1 A, Hanumagiri Layout
Bangalore - 560061.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org Mobile: 984-***-****
• Total 20+ years of experience out of which 12+ years of experience specific in Operations Management pertaining to Capital Market & Financial Services domain.
• Responsible for setting up NSE-Broking platform at Allegro and also responsible for getting Depository Participant License for the company.
• Presently associated with Allegro Capital Advisors Pvt Ltd as Head – Trading Operations which includes PMS, Capital Market & DP Operations.
• Monitoring Margin Requirements with NSE
• Monitoring Cash / Security Margin requirement & setting up of limits to the clients.
• Managing trading operations which includes trade process, pay-in & pay-out of securities and funds obligation to NSE.
• Resolving Investor grievances and replying NSE queries, involved in the implementation of the centralized Back Office Software (Pradnya)
• Responsible for smooth transition from the decentralized to the centralized software by coordinating with branch offices across country.
• Training the teams across India on the Centralised Back Office software.
• Expertise in trading terminal operation.
• Trained in SAP – Finance and Accounting
• Working on a FICO Project with HRIS for client Hindustan Turbo Machines Ltd.
From 2008 till 2011
Worked with M/s Allegro Capital Advisors Pvt Ltd as Compliance Officer & Head -Operations.
Key Responsibilities :
• Managing compliance for NSE, DP & PMS.
• Managing Trading Operations for broking, PMS operations & DP operations
• Monitoring of Margin Requirements with NSE.
• Setting up of Exposure limits to clients.
• Monitoring of NSE Pay-in Obligations.
• Reconciliation of Clearing House, Bank accounts & securities.
• Handling MWI – PMS back office software.
• Managing all the Broking as well as PMS operations & ensuring timely deliveries.
From 2000 till 2008
As Deputy Manager with M/s. Karvy Stock Broking Ltd, Regional Back Office Bangalore handling regional RMS & compliance issues pertaining to the region.
• Managed 8 member trading operations team across the region
• Worked as In-charge of the 3 divisions of the Back Office - Corporate Actions, Trade Processing & Auctions
I have also handled the following activities as part of various assignments:
• Handling back office operations that includes trade process, pay-in & pay-out of securities and funds obligation to NSE.
• Resolving Investor grievances
• Responding to NSE queries
• Leading the implementation of the centralized Back Office Software (Pradnya)
• Co-ordination with the branches across the country for smooth transition from the de-centralized to the centralized software.
• Training the branch personnel on the trading back office software.
• Possess thorough knowledge of trading terminal operation.
Senior Officer (centralized accounts department of the head office), Fairgrowth Investment Ltd, Bangalore, 1996 - 2000
• Bank Reconciliation
• Coordination with auditors for the finalization of accounts Reconciliation of branch & HO books.
Officer-In-Charge (Operations and Accounts), Merbanc India Ltd, Hyderabad 1994 - 1996
• Servicing of customers for buying and selling of shares.
• Reconciliation of Bank and broker accounts
• Coordinating with brokers for order placement, collection of dues from clients & brokers.
Executive, Fairgrowth Investments Ltd, Bangalore,1991 - 1994
• I was handling trading terminal operations and back office operations.
Year Degree/Diploma Institution Name Grade
2000 Post Graduate Diploma in Fin Management IGNOU,Delhi
1989 M.Sc.,(Statistics) Loyola College, Chennai I
1987 B.Sc., (Statistics) St.Josephs College,Trichy I
Compliance Officers (Broker Module) valid till September 2013
BCCD- BSE Certification on Central Depository
• Creation of G/L Masters, Cash Journals, House banks and Maintaining Field Status Variant and Posting Keys
• Defining Fiscal year variant, Posting periods, Tolerance groups, Document types and number ranges
• Defining Interest Calculation Types, Defining Reference interest rates, Assigning Accounts for Automatic Posting for Interest Calculations.
• Settings for foreign currency valuation (fluctuations in exchange rates)
• Creation of Customer/Vendor Accounts Groups, Number Ranges, and Customer/ Vendor Masters Creation
• Configuring Automatic Payment Program and Dunning for Vendors/Customers
• Configuring Input/Output Tax and Withholding Tax
• Configuring Chart of Depreciation, Depreciation Areas and Depreciation Keys
• Creation of Asset Classes, Asset Number Ranges, Account Determination, and related settings
• Managing acquisition of new asset with Asset Under Construction (AUC) and settlement of the same to final asset
• Maintain the Versions for actual and planned postings
• Creation of Cost Centres and Definition of Cost Centre Hierarchy
• Creation of Activity types and Statistical key figures and Allocation, Distribution and assessment of costs
• Creation of Primary and Secondary Cost Elements with appropriate Cost Element Category
• Definition of Internal Orders Types, Order Masters and Settlement Profiles
Project in FICO
Working on Live Project with HRIS client HTML (manufacturer of Gas Turbine) as a Junior Support Consultant.
PGDCA from M/s. Indotronics, Hyderabad, completed in 1990
Well versed in using Office 2000, Fox-pro