Present Address: C-***,FF, Lajpat Nagar-I, New Delhi-110024
Permanent Address: 66/61 Heera Path,Mansarovar, Jaipur- 302020
Mob No : +91-958******* Email ID: email@example.com
My objective is to pursue a challenging and satisfying career in technology world that can leverage considerable experience and be a part towards the goals of organization that gives me a scope to enhance my knowledge and skills to cope up with the latest technological changes. The driving force of my life is my keen interest of learning new things. The determined and multitasking attitude gives me strength to face new challenges. I have my clearly defined convictions and have courage to see them manifest into reality.
Educational & Technical Qualifications
B.Tech – Electronics and Communication Engineering: 2007-11, (65.25%), Global Institute of Technology, Jaipur, Rajsthan.
HSC (Science Stream): March 2007, RBSE Board (80.46%), Tagore Vidhya Bhawan School, Jaipur.
SSC: March 2005, RBSE Board (83.33%) Tagore Vidhya Bhawan School, Jaipur.
1. Signaling department at Indian Railway, Jaipur (NWR)
Duration : 30 Days (14th May, 2010 to 15th June, 2010)
Description : Understood the functioning, working and technical details of various technology and equipments used at Indian Railways for Communication, Navigation & Surveillance.
Understood the real time working and usage of Microwave Communication and optical fibres
Undergone training in VHF Tx/Rx, DVTR, Navigational Aids(ILS, DVOR, DME & NBD and Security Equipments)
Team size : 3
2. RBS ,MSC, BSC’s Department at Ericsson Pvt. Ltd. (RDC)Jaipur
Duration : 30 days (9th May to 8th June, 2009)
Description : Understand the functioning & working and technical details of various technologies and equipments used at Ericsson for mobile communication and Organization of switches.
Assembling of RBS, BSC, MSC’s.
Team size : 1
Final Year Project
Title : Automatic toll payment booth
Team Size : 4
Technology Used : Radio frequency Identification method, relying on storing and remotely retrieving data using devices called RFID tags or transponders.
Description : The technology requires some extent of cooperation of an RFID reader and an RFID tag. An RFID tag is an object that can be applied to or incorporated into a product, animal, or person for the purpose of identification and tracking using radio waves. Some tags can be read from several meters away and beyond the line of sight of the reader.
Roll : PCB designing and designing of RFID circuit
Additional Skills & Interests
• Language : Sound knowledge C, C++,
• OS : Windows XP, Windows Vista, Window7.
• Hardware: Basic knowledge and latest technology trends
• Soft skills: Good Inter-Personal Skill (good leader and a team player)
Good Intra-Personal Skill (can better handle on emotions)
• Languages known: English, Hindi.
• Mobile Communication
• Represented school in the district level cricket tournament.
• Attended the OFFICE 2010 First Look Clinic conducted by Microsoft.
• Member of organizing committee at different levels in Institute.
• Active participation in different cultural events in our Institute.
• Represented school as a HOUSE CAPTAIN.
• Won many prizes in drawing competition.
• Event Coordinator of the event in ‘JIGYASA-10’ annual techno symposium of college
• Volunteer in college fest ‘JIGYASA-08, 09, 10’
• Ambitious and Focussed
• Dedication for work
• Hard working, Honest and High Integrity
• Optimistic & Punctual
Date of Birth : 31 March 1990
Marital Status : Single
Sex : Male
Language Known : English, Hindi.
Hobbies : To Play Cricket, Sketching.
I hereby declare that all information stated above is true to the best of my knowledge.