HIGHLIGHTS OF EXPERIENCE
• Innovative and hard working with strong interpersonal skills.
• Handle multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
• Many years of successful experience in direct sales.
• Success in working with vendors to procure products.
• Gained promotions through strong leadership and exceptional job performance.
• Proven effectiveness in project management and teamwork.
• Ability to remain calm and effective under stressful conditions.
• Responsible for forecasting budgets, soliciting bids, and evaluating vendors.
• Maintain vendor-side of national procurement contracts.
• Managed national direct marketing campaigns from development, execution and follow-up analysis.
• Assure objective attainment of all projects with close attention to needs and budgetary constraints.
• Maintain regular contact with vendors to keep abreast of new product developments.
• Respond to incoming calls from all areas of hardware and software procurement needs.
• Evaluate and negotiate pricing conditions from vendors.
• Research requested product information and availability.
• Work closely with hardware and software vendors in a value-added reseller environment.
• Research inquiries for all hardware and software purchases.
• Trained customer service representatives on direct marketing campaign related procedures.
• Resolve and rectified delivery problems.
• Oversee and maintain quality assurance and resolve client issues.
• Developed structure, procedures, and policies for start up company.
• Process control and development.
• Inside Sales Manager
• Trained and directed staff of 100+ employees.
• Audit and assist with accounts payable and receivable.
• Developed and assisted with Human Resources department which included development of employee and company handbook.
• Developed reporting procedures for hardware rebates.
• Created accounting practices with a start-up company.
• Managed accounts receivable, accounts payable and payroll.
• Established credit accounts with various vendors.
• Set-up and maintained QuickBooks accounting software for new company.
• Key liaison with outside CPA.
Private Investigator Freligh Investigations 2/07 - Present
Direct Sales Self-employed 2/03 – 02/07
Accountant/Bookkeeper Lanwerx, Inc. 2/02 – 10/04
Director of Operations Denali Advanced Integration 10/99 – 2/03
Sales Associate GE Capital ITS 2/96-10/99
Project Manager IBM Corporation 8/95 - 11/95
Marketing Specialist IBM Corporation 10/94 - 8/95
Operations Agent Southwest Airlines 4/94 - 10/94
Customer Service Supervisor Morris Air 9/93-4/94
Customer Service Representative Morris Air 7/93-9/93
Aviation Administration, San Jose State University, San Jose, CA
Course work focused on business and technical aspects of aviation.
Microsoft Office applications