Customer services representative with 20 years experience
Experienced route operations professional with strong leadership and relationship-building skills.
Creative professional with extensive project experience from concept to development. Talents include routing design, adjust work assignment, and project coordinator.
Meticulous operations supervisor, excellent at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure.
Experienced manager with excellent client and project management skills. Action-oriented with strong ability to communicate effectively with others and business audiences.
• Excel in leadership, communicating, performing • Risk management processes and analysis
under pressure. • Microsoft Office
• Conflict resolution • Computer proficient
• Extremely organized • Quick learner
• Team leadership • Strong verbal communication
• Process implementation
• Used Microsoft Excel to develop inventory-tracking spreadsheets.
• Project Management
• Worked directly with [departments, clients, management] to [decisive action].
• Protective Services
• Applied safety procedures and policies as outlined in Department Safety Manual.
• Supervised team of staff members.
June 1995- May 2012
Brinks Incorporated – Mobile, AL
• Routing design, scheduling, customer service, delivery driver, delivery custodian.
• Successfully led key projects, which resulted in [positive outcome].
March 1993 to June 1995
Wells Fargo – mobile, al
• Delivery driver, delivery custodian, customer service.
October 1990-March 1993
Cucos Restaurant- Mobile, Al
• Housekeeping, buss tables
Baker High School- Graduated 1989
Mobile, AL USA