Rui Jun Zou
Cell: 336-***-**** Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Master Degree graduate with working experience in manufacturing background seeking a position in Supply chain field .; Meticulous and detail oriented; Proficient in computer related program and software, skilled SAP user. Good at problem solving and communication and works well under pressure.
Supply chain and purchase coordinator BASF Vitamins Co. ltd, 2002-2007
• Prepared sales forecast to supply chain team and management.
• Coordinated with procurement, production and logistic department to ensure timely delivery of customer orders. Lead weekly supply chain meeting,reviewed supply chain process, identify issues and problems arise . Make proposal for solutions and improvement in supply chain process.
• Review inventory and production plan weekly to maintain optimal inventory level.
• Monitored customer order processing, purchasing order processing; Liaised with overseas vendors .
• Performed quarterly customer credit review. Prepared AR aging reports and conducted AR collection call weekly.
• Audited ISO9001, ISO14001 systems internally.
Internal Sales and Inventory Manager in Forbo Siegling China belting ; 1999-2002
• Inventory control with production and logistic departments according to the trend and forecast in market. Stock allocation and replenishment for local branch. Placed overseas purchase orders and communicate with suppliers regarding price, delivery term.
• In charge of on site fitting job projects for headquarter in Europe with local customers to ensure the smooth operation of the project and calculate and inform cost related in each fitting project.
• Prepared monthly sale reports and analysis for management .
Accountant - Han Feng Inc, Greensboro, NC, 2010.10- current)
• Maintaining General Ledger to ensure timely completion of accounting information. Preparing monthly and yearly accounting closing. Reconciling accounts with bank records;
• Preparing management report and financial analysis.
• Monitoring expenses and review maintenance charges
The University of North Carolina at Greensboro,, Greensboro, NC.
Master of Science, Majored in Accounting
Bachelor of Science, Majored in Accounting
Recipient of the Lincoln Financial Accelerated Master’s Program Scholarship Dean’s list in 2008
Undergraduate in International business
Proficient in SAP, windows, Spreadsheet analysis, Excel/Words/Access. Skilled ERP SAP end user.
Understanding and familiar with supply chain and business operation in multinational manufacturing company .
Fortune 500 company working experience. International business experience .
Fluent in Mandarin and English