To work on challenging task with dedication in the organization and to place myself in an environment that will allow me to continuously grow both intellectually and professionally.
S.No. Standard Passing Year Board School Percentage
1. M.Tech (VLSI Design) 2010-12 Banasthali University Banasthali, Jaipur (Newai) 75%
2. B.E. (ECE) 2005-09 Rajasthan R.S.V., Bikaner 73%
3. Senior Secondary 2004-05 Rajasthan R.S.V., Bikaner 64%
4. Secondary 2002-03 Rajasthan Marudhar Engg college, Bikaner 70%
• Programming Languages: Verilog/System Verilog/Linux/C
• Hardware languages Tools: Basic Knowledge of Shell Scripting,
Mentor ModelSim10.0c, TCAD (Athena, Atlas),
Tanner EDA Tool v13.1 (T-Spice, L-edit, S-edit)
• Core Subjects : Digital Electronics, CMOS Design
• Name: Design of 8-bit microcontroller
• Tool: ModelSim 10.0c
• Language: Verilog
• Location: DKOP Labs Pvt. Ltd, Noida (as a part of Curriculum)
• Name: Mixed Mode & Device Simulation of High Speed Semiconductor Devices
• Tools: Atlas & Athena(TCAD)
• Location: Banasthali Vidyapeeth
• Name: Robotic Car using microcontroller 8051
• Location: APPIN Institute, Bikaner (30 days)
• Name: E-Travels (ASP .NET )
• Location: HCL, Noida (45 days)
• Paper presented on “Wireless System” on college level.
• Participated in Technical Quiz and Dance Competition in College’s Techfest.
• Event organizer in college annual day functions and other technical events.
• Attended two days workshop on “Tanner Tools Pro-A Complete VLSI Design Software” at Banasthali Vidhyapeeth.
Gregarious Nature Team Work Integrity & Ethics Recognition Leadership Communication