I am a highly qualified professional seeking an opportunity to demonstrate exceptional skills in customer service and to demonstrate my ability to handle high volumes of work and utilize innovative techniques.
Associates of Art in Accounting 2011 & Bachelor's of Science in Accounting 2013.
Lucky's Business Center Jonesboro, GA 12/2011-03/2012
• Planned and directed activities such as sweepstakes promotional and coordinated with staff as required.
• Overseen activities directly related to providing business operations and internet services.
• Managed staff, prepared work schedules and assigned specific duties.
• Directed and coordinated the organization's financial and budget activities to fund operations, maximize investments, and increase efficiency.
PB Disasters USA, 04/2011 – Present
IC Home Inspector
• Inspected homes and other dwelling residences after natural disasters for structural quality, general safety, and living functionality.
• Measured dimensions, verified and reported damaged dwelling structures.
• Referred emergency unresolved damaged dwelling grievances to FEMA for further investigation.
AirServ Corporation Atlanta, GA 10/2008-02/2010
Dispatcher International Affairs
• Coordinated and communicated assignments to employees and entered data in the computer database interfaced with Delta international flight schedule.
• Assigned agents and teams to tasks and locations to assist Delta flight passengers throughout the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta Airport.
• Supervised the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
Atlanta Marriott NW Marietta, GA 1/2007 – 6/2007
• Operated as a front desk back office call center agent that greeted, registered, and assigned rooms to guests of the hotels.
• Verified customers' credit, and established how customers paid for the accommodations.
• Provided assistance for customers with special billing requests.
• Calculated and quoted rates for hotel services such as contacted housekeeping and/or maintenance staff when guests reported problems, also made and confirmed reservations.
Encore Marketing Marietta, GA 1/2007 – 6/2007
• Directed a staff of 13 to 15 sales representatives to solicit products to small businesses.
• Organized and maintained new and existing accounts with professional customer service and care.
• Submitted and processed weekly payroll to corporate office for staff.
• Maintained and met weekly and monthly sales quotas of product.
Jasbar Inc. Lithia Springs, GA 10/2005-12/2006
• Conferred with customers by telephone or in person to provide information about products and services and entered in orders, cancelled accounts and obtained details of complaints.
• Kept records of customer interactions and transactions, recorded details of inquiries, complaints, and comments
• Ensured that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems.
• Negotiated and finalized pay rates and contract terms with customers and owner operators.
• Interfaced with operations and terminal managers to meet revenue quotas by creating positive relationships with brokers and direct customers.
Pension Boards UCC New York, NY 8/1996-11/2004
Sr. Benefits Representative
• Effectively responded to written and verbal inquiries from members via typed documents, telephone, and email and in person.
• Conducted research, analyzed and followed through on data found in daily, weekly and monthly status reports. Composed in-depth reports reflecting the findings from the research.
• Trained and provided guidance for new representatives on workload processing procedures.