LACEY ANDERSON II
Driven, goal oriented, and creative graduate wanting to use extensive knowledge in psychology, public relations, and sales to achieve top levels throughout businesses and their ventures. Currently seeking a position that will effectively utilize my public speaking, organizational and leadership skills to complement corporate image and enhance company profit.
University of Tennessee at Chattanooga, Chattanooga, Tennessee United States
Psychology/Public Relations May 2012
• GPA 3.2 out of 4.0 Dean’s List, and National leadership awards by Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity incorporated.
• #1 Sales Rep currently
• Field Rides with experienced and successful pharmaceutical sales representatives.
• Published research as an undergraduate psychology major.
• Event Coordinator at UTC Public Relations Firm
• Significant student work includes interning for Dr. Rader for a dental clinic inside of Orange Grove research Clinic. The research that I did was rooted in patient sanction and being comfortable in anxious environments.
• Pathways mentoring volunteer program, where I was a mentor for a six-year-old young boy, whose parents were incarcerated shortly after his birth. Twice a week we would meet to improve scholastic performance and daily lifestyle.
• Editor of the Modern Psychological Studies journal
• Campus organizations include being a member of Public Relations Student Society of America, Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity incorporated, BSA, National Pan Hellenic Council, University Choir, and NAACP.
Preceptorship and Internship
Director of Physician Services and Communications mentorship – Present
• Experienced and Successful Pharmaceutical Sales representative with Eli Lilly
• Informative and descriptive field rides
• Assisted in planning hospital marketing and public relation events for a year
• Coaching and Advisement
Convergys, Chattanooga, Tennessee United States
DirecTV Sales and Retention account Specialist, Jul 2011 – Present
• Explain products or services and prices, and answer questions from customers.
• Sell products being promoted, and keep records of sales.
• Suggest specific product purchases to meet customers' needs.
• Answer telephone calls from potential customers who have been solicited through advertisements.
Director of the Morton J. Kent Habilitation Center at Orange Grove- Summer 2011
• Research dealing in anxiety and fear among different individuals
• Assisted individuals with mental and physical disabilities
• Shadowed Doctor Rader, a renowned figure within habilitation
Elite Principals of Continuing Education, Olive Branch, Mississippi United States
Program Administrator, June 2009
• Utilize effective customer service skills
• Answer multiline phone system
• Schedule appointments
• File customer information in computer system
• Handled customer and client concerns
• Interned during the summer of 2011 for Doctor Rick Radar of the Orange Grove clinic. Committed to research on fear and anxiety and how to abolish that within patients in a medical environment.
• Skilled in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) Extremely fast typist (WPM: 60) with live transcription experience.
• Planning and Coordinating large scaled events.
• Demonstrate and explain the operation and use of products.
• Identify prospective customers by using business directories, following leads from existing clients, participating in organizations and clubs, and attending trade shows and conferences.
• Study information about new products so that equipment and supplies can be accurately depicted and proper recommendations made.