K V Naveen Kumar
• 2.10 years of experience in the area of BW/BI.
• Extensively worked on SAP versions ECC6.0, BW3.5 and BI7.0.
• Striking Communication and interpersonal skills.
• Exceptionally good team player and a self motivated go-getter.
• The ability to develop an overall approach, strategy and design of the BW/BI landscape and solutions including designing and implementing the data models, extractors and data warehouse layer.
• Strong hands-on experience in BW/BI front-end and back-end development with a deep understanding of the SAP BW/BI tools and techniques.
• Worked as a key person responsible for Implementation and managing security in an SAP Netweaver BI environment.
• Expertise in the use of extractors, DSOs, cubes and reports including the use of ABAP where necessary.
• Expertise in various data loading techniques using LO Cockpit Extractors and Generic Extractors.
• Expertise in creating custom queries and workbooks against the InfoCubes and ODS objects using BEx Analyzer.
• Performed Data load management and experienced in Scheduling Start Process using Process Chains and Events, Extraction Data loading (Full/ Delta Up-Load), Monitoring extractions and data loads, Remote Cubes, MultiProviders, Data Mart, and Open Hub Service
• Experience in doing customer/function enhancement (SMOD/CMOD) by writing User Exits
• Experience in COPA extraction and Retraction.
• Worked closely with Business users for gathering requirements and developed reports using BI reporting tools BEx Query Designer, BEx Analyser, Bex Web Application Designer, Report Designer and SAP Netweaver Visual Composer..
• Having indepth knowledge in SAP BI Integrated Planning and SEM-BPS.
• Expertise in Performance Tuning: Experience in Performance Tuning of Queries by maintaining Aggregates, Compression, partition, indexing of InfoCubes and use of statistics for the same.
• Having hands on experience in production support and provide technical troubleshooting in resolving production issues.
• As a key member actively Involved in the end user training, workshops and discussions.
• Good communication skills and ability to work independently and be highly motivated.
High School SSC Board 2001-02
Intermediate Board of Intermediate 2002-04
B.Com Andhra University 2004-07
M.B.A (Finance) Osmania University 2007-09
SAP Tools: SAP R/3 4.6C, SAP BW 3.5, SAP BI 7.0.
Operating System: Windows 95/98, Windows NT & 2000 & Unix.
Languages: C and Java.
Databases: MS Access, SQL Server.
OLAP Tools: BEx, Crystal Report.
• Working as BI Consultant for Wipro Technologies Bangalore (Contract) from Sep 2011 to till date.
• Worked as BW and BI Consultant for Deloitte Bangalore (Contract) from Sep 2009 to Aug 2011.
Projects Executed # 1.
Client : Chevron Corporation, USA.
Duration : Sep 2009 to Oct 2010
Chevron is a leading developer, manufacturer and marketer of specialty chemicals that provide additives solutions to customers globally. It is a subsidiary of Chevron Corporation, second largest energy companies in the world. Currently, Chevron manufactures over 250 different finished additive products in multiple facilities around the world, and delivers them to bulk terminals worldwide. Project Olympic is the global implementation of SAP APO system, which will result in effective Planning and help Demand and Supply Network Planners to predict and prepare forecast and actual.
• Involved in Production Support activities like Monitoring the Daily loads and weekly loads through process chains and info package groups.
• Involved in solving the issues regarding data load failures taking the ownership and commitment.
• Extensively worked on LO Extraction Cockpit to extract Logistics data from Source System( ECC 6.0)
• Involved in publishing the Process Hand Book for the Support activities.
• Involved in Load monitoring using RSPC, RSMO, SM37, and SM50
• Extensively worked on creation of Process Chains in BW/BI.
• Handled tickets with different priority and never missed the SLA.
• Involved in developing the SLA reports at end of every month.
• Involved in submitting the Ticket Status (Open/Close) report..
• Involved in Validated data consistency in reporting with Data Target against PSA after loading them to data targets.
• Solved many Data Mismatch tickets by doing Back fills..
• Participating in validated data consistency in reporting with data target against PSA after loading them to data targets
• Involved in Enhancements like modifying the reports according to the end user requirements.
• Worked on some of the periodic tasks like PSA deletion, Partitions on cubes, Users last logon, locking the users based on there created date and last logon date.
• Extensively worked on transport of the objects from Development to Production.
• Worked on the Reports using the query designer and Web Templates using WAD, also published web reports to portal.
• Worked on Installation of BI statistics in BI 7.0.
• Created Info objects, Cubes, Dso, Multi providers and the queries on the multi providers according to the user requirements.
• Worked on the tickets raised by the users using the Remedy tool like Investigation/Explanation, Project and Enhancements..
• Created the process chains specifically for each module in BI 7.0.
• Copied simple user exits to handle daily load failures and also project type of tickets
• Created single and composite roles.
• Maintaining Work History for all the tickets until it is closed down.
• Delivered with commitment without any failure for all the tasks assigned.
• Interacted with the client and end users frequently to discuss and solve the incident
Project Executed # 2. Implementation
Client : Cadburrys
Duration : Nov 2010 To Aug 2011
Cadbury is a British-based confectionery company, the industry's second-largest globally after the combined Mars-Wrigley. Headquartered in Cadbury House in the Uxbridge Business Park in Uxbridge, London Borough of Hillingdon, England and formerly listed on the London Stock Exchange, Cadbury was acquired by Kraft Foods in March 2010. The company was an ever-present constituent of the FTSE 100 from the index's 1984 inception until its 2010 takeover.
The firm was known as "Cadbury Schweppes plc" from 1969 until a May 2008 demerger, which saw the separation of its global confectionery business from its U.S. beverage unit, which has been renamed Dr Pepper Snapple Group Inc.
• Developed various data extraction procedures for master data, attributes, texts and transactional data (Full and Delta) using LO cockpit and generic extractors for customer-defined tables
• Served as a Member of BW team, and participated in gathering user requirements, analyzing the data, and business content installation and configuration
• Created custom queries and defined calculated key figures, restricted key figures, and text variables for customized reporting using BEx Analyzer
• Designed and developed several workbooks and global views
• Created reporting data (Key figure) columns in hierarchy format to provide drilldown feature
• Gathered reporting requirements and designed the data flow from SAP R/3 to BW for specific functional areas such as FI/CO and Sales and Distribution
• Configured the business consolidations cube, loaded R/3 data, and designed and developed several reports
• Installed business content sales overview cube, and designed and activated customer service to meet user needs
• Created several ODS objects that acted as data staging
• Configured data sources in R/3 by using LO Cockpit (LBWE)
• Initialized the setup tables
• Scheduled and implemented delta mechanism for periodic loads
• Modified several existing BEx reports to improve performance
• Reorganized the dimensions to improve the performance of the reports
• Provided line item dimensions
Project Executed # 3. BI Implementation
Client : Fonterra
Duration : Sep 2011 to Till date
Fonterra was established in October 2001 through a merger of the two largest New Zealand dairy cooperatives and the New Zealand Dairy Board. The purpose of the merger was to create a single company to manage the supply chain for a significant proportion of the New Zealand dairy industry The company has an annual turnover of around US$8 billion. Its core business consists of exporting dairy products under the NZMP brand (95% of its New Zealand production is exported). It also operates a fast-moving consumer goods business for dairy products, Fonterra Brands. Fonterra has a number of subsidiaries and joint-venture companies operating in markets around the world.
• Hands on experience implement the Business Content objects.
• Involved in the data source enhancement for SD data sources and amended custom info objects in the BI system with respective data targets accordingly.
• Creation of Multi Providers
• Transformation, Developed Custom Info Objects, Basic Cubes and DSO queries for specific user requirements that could not be met by using Standard Business Content.
• Activation of business content Info Providers and their enhancement with additional characteristics/key figures.
• Designing and mapping source and target structures to load transactional data and master data, setting up delta load.
• Involved in creation of Info Areas, Info Objects, Info Cubes, DSOs and Created required Transformations and DTPs to load data into Objects.
• Creation of BEx queries with BI 7.0 Query Designer
• Uploaded Master Data and Transaction Data from Flat Files and ECC 6.0
• Involved in Creating and Transporting Generic Data Sources.
• Developed flexible reports using Variables, Filters, Calculated Key Figures, Restricted Key Figures, and using Conditions, and analyzed in the BEX analyzer and organized workbooks.
• Designed and created Process Chains for master and transaction data loading from flat files.
• Modified Extract structure to append new fields and populated it using customer exit.
• Setting up procedure for extracting ECC 6.0 data for Customers, Sales Order in Sales and Distribution & Inventory management using LO-Cockpit
• Extensive hands-on experience with R/3 and flat file loading for transactional data, master data attribute and text.
• Experience using the Open Hub Feature to export data from SAP BI to external Systems (Flat files / Database tables)
• Worked on Variable exits for Reporting.
• Working extensively on Data Transfer Process (DTP)
• Experience in creating/using re-usable BEx query structures for characteristics and key figures are essential.
• Designed the Data models - Entity Relationship(ER), Multi Dimensional/ Star Schema and Extended Star Schemaodels.
• Tools: SAP BI 7.0, SAP ECC 6.0, BEx (Query Designer) and Web Application designer.
Availability : 20 Days.
Willing to Travel : 100%.
Willing to Relocate: Yes.
References Available on Request.
I hereby state that the above-furnished information is true to the best of my knowledge and there is no discrepancy in this regard.